𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟾.

| 𝙰𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗

After last night me and Von eventually went back to my house because we ended up being to tired to go to the studio tonight

After last night me and Von eventually went back to my house because we ended up being to tired to go to the studio tonight. So we were going to go in the morning.

I woke up feeling him laying on me as his dreads itched my chest. I loved when he slept on me. It was like he was at peace and felt like I was his safe place.

I rub my hand through his hair as he didn't move & stayed there. I grabbed my phone off the charger that laid on my bed. After not being on it in forever.

I got so many notifications and people tagging me in theories on what happened to Tracey, Aubree, and Daekwon. When I already knew what happened to them they are all dead.

Somehow they got another man's DNA and switched it. How could they be so clever like that. They had like 3 suspects for their murders.

For my murders the shooter was still unknown but they knew that it was a girl which was me. Rest In Peace bitch ass London and the Assistant Principal.

With out a doubt I knew that I was going to become a shooter and I knew that it wouldn't have been the only gun I was going to shoot. But I was always was ready no matter what. Especially if I'm trying to protect Von at all costs.

Wouldn't trade his love for anything in the world if anything I'm glad that he's mines. And that he chose me.

__

I touched on his face feeling him wake up a little bit.

"you still trying to go to the studio?" I questioned.

He nods. "What time is it?" He asked as he remained laying on my small chest.

"9:30" I said.

He lifted up looking down at me as his dreads danced down covering his eyes now. He rubbed on stomach.

"You use to have a belly ring?" He questioned seeing the old marks.

"Yeah." I said. "You use to be a hoe?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes. "Von it's to early to be on this shit." I said shaking my head.

"Damn I can't ask a question." He said kissing his teeth.

"I mean yeah but just cause I had a belly piercing don't mean I was a hoe." I said bluntly.

"Aight my fault, relax it ain't never that serious yo ass the main one who doin the most." He said.

"Of course I am, cause you always be on some fuck shit now move." I said trying get his arm from off me that rested on my straight legs.