𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟹𝟻.

authors note ; sorry for not updating lately , my father birthday is this month and he is no longer living .. he died when I was younger so I hope y'all appreciate this!

"okay and no body said shit when you was poppin yo pussy under the stair well in 10th grade

"okay and no body said shit when you was poppin yo pussy under the stair well in 10th grade. I'm so sick of you hoes, (she tried cutting me off trying to talk) no bitch you listen!. all of a sudden erbody got so much animosity since von my baby daddy." I argued on Instagram live with a girl from chicago.

Von yanks the phone away and ends my live.

"who gives a fuck what she talm bout , do you wanna talk to yo momma or what? she just standing outside & shit" he said.

"I told you I'm not building no relationship with her." I said annoyedly scratching my head.

"she outside the house right now waiting I been told her pull off." he said.

"what? how the fuck she get our location." I looked at him with a mug.

"man get up and see what she won't" he said.

"tell her leave again." I said lifting up and grabbing my phone away.

"Shid That ain't my mama so you do it." He said walking off.

I smacked my teeth getting up as my muscles cracked & yawning. As I watched the couch pillow fall on the floor. I walk out of the living room.

I peep threw the glass door seeing her body moving outside of the door. I take a deep breath and open the door while Von peep around the corner acting like a child.

She looks up at me and she slightly covers her mouth.

"Wassup." I said nonchalantly as I leaned on the door.

"Can we talk?" She said.

"About what?" I said.

"About our relationship. I miss you Alani. I miss our bond. I miss my daughter." She said looking upset.

"Pffft yeah right you've just saying that because I'm having a baby soon." I said ready to close the door but she held it before I could.

"Of course! I wanna be a grandma. I wanna be your mother again. I'm sorry for shutting you out Alani. You've my only daughter my only child. Please let us work something out." She said.

"Work something out? For months I've been working everything out. Now that you're happy home is empty you miss me? I was being the best daughter I could to you. Like I didn't deserve that. What was you're reasoning for kicking me out in the first place. I had no clue about the real world. No guidance. I didn't have a daddy. No momma. Nothing. BUT my boyfriend & A couple friends. But where was momma at? Playing house with some dude and his daughter. You don't know how hurtful that was to hear about and see." I said getting teary eyed as I said my part.