Chapter 14

Shawn

The first week back to classes after Spring Break has been rough to say the least. And not just because of the pile of assignments all my professors felt the need to dump on me this week or the four practices we've had this week already, but it's mainly because of Lyla. This week she has seemed off.

I didn't see her on Sunday, she spent dinner with Megan catching up which I understood. Then throughout the week we have met for lunch a few times in the cafeteria, but I haven't seen her off campus at all. Her track practices have started to become more frequent as well as they prepare for the season to start soon.

I can't put my finger on what is bothering her, but I plan to talk to her about it when I actually get a damn minute alone with her where we aren't surrounded by the student body. I hop in my car and head home to change. I only have a half hour to spare before I need to be at the arena in my suit, ready to jump on the bus for our away game tonight.

We are playing the next town over and its only about an hour drive thankfully. I already know Lyla is going to meet up with me when I get back to town at some frat party she's going to with Megan and some other girls.

When I get home, I race up to my room to change. On the way back out the door I stop in the kitchen to grab a couple sandwiches I made last night for the bus ride. Danielle is sitting at the kitchen table as I head to the fridge to grab my food.

"Away game tonight right?" She asks.

"Yup."

"Well good luck. You going to the big party in Greek town after?"

"Yeah I'm heading over with a few of the guys after the game. Going to meet up with Lyla there, she's heading over early with some friends." I grab a couple bottles of water I toss in my bag with my food as I head out the kitchen.

"Maybe see you there then," Danielle calls out behind me before I slam our front door.

I pile into a car, somehow fitting my giant ass into the backseat with two other teammates. We just got back to the arena after a big win on the road and everyone is in the mood to celebrate. It's too bad we couldn't convince the school bus to just drop us off at the party since the whole team is going anyway.

I suffer the suffocating fifteen minute drive to the house, thankful we made a rookie drive so he is obligated to drop us out front of the house and then he can go find parking on his own. I feel a little bad for the kid, but we all had to go through the rookie year and initiation.

We all pile out of the car and I stretch out. I still have my dress pants on and shirt, but I left my tie and jacket in my locker at the arena. I fit in with my teammates anyway, as we all sport the untucked dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up for most of us. I pull my phone out of my pocket and check the time seeing it's just before midnight. I text Lyla to let her know I arrived as I head into the house with the boys.

We quickly find a keg and pass filled cup after filled cup around to each other as we cheers to the win tonight. I look around to see more of our teammates spilling into the house and our goalie carries a bottle of tequila towards us that we all pass around and take a swig out of.

After my turn with the bottle I excuse myself from the group to go find Lyla. I quickly find her in the next room playing beer pong with Megan. This seems to be her favorite drinking game to play now. They are playing two guys and the girls don't look to be doing well judging by the solo cup still in front of them and the six cups in front of the guys.

Lyla hasn't noticed me yet and I watch her as she leans into Megan and they both giggle hysterically about something. I start to walk towards her when she finally sees me and leaps forward to latch her arms around my neck. She gives me a sloppy kiss and I quickly confirm that she is quite drunk. She slides her tongue into my mouth and it tastes like rum.

"I have to get back to the game!" She exclaims excitedly as she pulls away and moves back to her place beside Megan. I try to hide my amusement when their last cup is drained and they both pout to each other.

"We want a rematch!" Lyla shouts across the table with determination.

"Yeah!" Megan agrees.

"No offence ladies, but I don't think you'll be able to remain standing through another game against us," one of the guys jokes and I silently agree with him.

"We could play strip beer pong," the other guy suggests eagerly as he chuckles with his buddy beside him.

I shoot him a look that shuts him up immediately. I walk over to Lyla and lift her into my arms as I hold her tightly to my chest. She squeals in surprise.

"Beer pong is over," I tell her with a wink and she giggles before planting another sloppy kiss on my lips again, this time nibbling softly on my bottom lip.

I need to get her alone immediately. I lower her feet back to the floor, but take her hand in mine as I guide us towards the staircase and upstairs. I find a room that is unoccupied and drag her in behind me, locking the door behind us.

Lyla pounces on me and pushes me until my back slams into the wall behind me. She pulls my shirt open, hopefully not wrecking any of the buttons in the process. I chuckle at her eagerness as she starts to place wet kisses along my chest and abdomen.

She seems to be more relaxed and like herself tonight then earlier this week and I don't want to bring up the topic and kill the mood so I bend down and grab her face in my hands to pull her lips up to mine. I lift her into my arms and carry her over to the bed and I place her down as I climb on top of her.

I tug at the hem of her long sleeve shirt and she takes over with her hands as she pulls her shirt up and over her head, leaning forward off the bed. I look down at her underneath me wearing a black lacy bra and I take the moment to admire how sexy she is. I don't have more then a moment though before she grabs the back of my head and pulls me back down.

I feel her give me a solid shove against my chest as she rolls to be on top of me and I roll onto my back. Her hands undo my belt and pants with concerning precision as she slides down the bed to pull my pants and boxers off me. She slides her jeans and underwear down her legs before she climbs back on top of me.

She locks eyes with me as I feel her hand grip around me, sliding up and down me and I can feel my cock literally pulse in her hand. I groan out and she shifts above me before I feel her lowering down onto me, surrounding me slowly until I am fully buried in her. I place my hands on her thighs and start to buck my hips off the mattress to thrust myself into her.

She moans out the sexiest sound on top of me and I look up to watch her as I keep thrusting my hips. She has one hand resting on my chest as the other slides along her own body, running through her hair then moving to her breast as she grips it in her hand. Her head is hanging back so she's looking towards the ceiling, but I can't tell if her eyes are even open.

"Fuck go faster baby," she moans out as her head falls forward and she looks down at me underneath her.

She's biting her lower lip as she keeps meeting my thrusts with the rotation of her own hips. The way she moves and the way she looks when she fucks me I still don't know how I last more than a few seconds. I watch her hand move from her breast and slide along her stomach down to between her thighs as she starts to rub herself.

"You're so fucking sexy," I grunt out as I use whatever resistance I have left to hold myself off a bit longer. "I want you to come for me," I tell her and I know she's close already as her hips start to slow their movements and she starts to tense on top of me.

She calls out my name, loud enough for everyone in the house to hear if it weren't for the stereo blasting music. I follow her closely as she collapses down onto my chest. I can feel her labored breathing against my neck as I hold her against me.

When I regain the use of my muscles again, I roll us so I am on top of her again. I pull out of her and fall onto the mattress beside her. Lyla is quick to snuggle up along me and I kiss her forehead. We lay in silence together and I replay the image of her riding me in my head, feeling like the luckiest bastard on the planet.