Chapter 28

Shawn

The sound of Lyla's alarm wakes me up but I don't move to get out of bed. I feel her shift beside me on the mattress followed by the sound of footsteps leaving the room. I hear the shower turn on and picture Lyla climbing under the hot water, the thought bringing a smile to my face.

I must fall back asleep because when I open my eyes again Lyla is fully dressed and pulling her hair back into a ponytail as she stands in front of my dresser. I watch her for a moment, loving that I have her back in my room, back in my life again. She turns and is surprised to see me awake as she smiles sweetly at me.

"I have to get heading back to my dorm before class," she tells me as she starts to walk over to me.

"Will I see you after school today?"

"You bet your sexy ass you will."

I smirk at her as she leans down over me in bed and kisses me. I take advantage of her unsteady position and grab her by the hips, pulling her down onto me as I roll on my bed and pin her underneath me. She yelps and starts to giggle as I hover over her and watch her mesmerized by how captivating she is with minimal effort.

"I really do need to go. I still have Megan's truck I have to get back to her."

Her wavering voice isn't convincing her or me. I lean down and start to place soft slow kisses on her neck, moving down along her collarbone.

"Shaaaaawwwn," she whines out, her voice low and I know I'm winning this battle as I lift my head and look at her innocently.

"What?"

"I don't have time."

"I'll be quick," I say as I lean down and bury my head into the crook of her neck as she laughs at me.

"I'm already running late as it is," she argues, her voice holding no authority behind it. I continue my kisses along her neck, taking her ear lobe into my mouth and gently tugging it between me teeth.

"We have to make up for lost time," I whisper into her ear before I pull back to look down at her again. I know I've won when I look into her eyes and she smirks slyly up at me. She grabs the back of my head and pulls my lips down to hers.

In rushed movements like I promised, I remove her jeans and underwear, leaving her top on at her demand, but it doesn't stop me from reaching underneath it and palming her breasts. In record time I've pushed my sweatpants down my legs and I enter her.

We both moan out in unison. I move inside of her, knowing I need to make this quick but selfishly wanting to prolong it, wanting to savour every sound that comes out of her mouth. She surprises me by pushing me to roll onto my back beside her as she straddles me.

"You were going to slow Mr. Nolton," she tells me seductively as she lowers herself onto me. Her words and the look on her face almost have me come on the spot. She's so fucking sexy as she takes control and rides me, her movements perfect.

I watch her on top of me as she rotates her hips and I dig my fingernails into them. I feel myself reaching the edge within a minute of her being on top. She's a fuckin' vixen and she knows it as she eyes me, biting her lower lip knowing that it drives me insane.

My legs tense and I groan out her name as I spill into her and she comes to a halt on top of me. Her body folds down onto mine as she places soft kisses along my chest and then a slow one on my lips before she slides off me and rushes towards the washroom. I clean myself off with a towel and pull my sweatpants back on as I stand up from my bed.

Lyla rushes back into my room, still bottomless, but I am not complaining. She clumsily pulls her pants back on, trying to rush but just looks adorable as she hops up and down pulling her jeans up her legs. When she's finally dressed she skips up to me where I stand by my dresser, trying to figure out what to wear today.