definition of beauty

•••••••••••whats beauty in your opinion?••••••••••••

❤️

❤️

❤️

•••••••••••••••

Platinum blonde hair, light purple eyes, a small face with delicate skin.
One won't be satisfied by just looking one time.

That was how the author described the female lead-- Crystal White.

She was completely different from me.

The human definition of beauty. Completing all the pretty human's criteria.

She blinked her lashes, and her brows frowned because i was blocking her way.

" Excuse me. Can you please move aside?" Her honey like voice echoed in my ear as she moved her hands infront of my face to break my trance.

"....u...mm..y ...eah!" My only freaking wish is to speak just as confidently as I think... without stuttering.

I stood frozen at my place because i was busy thinking that i should move out of her way when I was jerked by my hands and dragged outside the restaurant...i looked at the culprit...so imagine a 11 years old handling a 20 years old.

My god, this is embarrassing.

But, My Adrian is so cute with that frown on his little face.

I looked back at crystal who was now saying something to Cora.

Oh! Cora's father was kidnapped by Roderic, which became the reason of their separation.

But what exactly did he do? Who could tell me?

Roderic, practically is a criminal isn't he? Like mafia and stuffs.

He met Crystal in a banquet. There was an attack that time crystal saved him. So, he was damsel in distress? The great mafia? 

" ...Elder sis!!"

"W....what?" I looked around me to find i am infront of Haven, when did we came here?, infront of me is a pissed off Adrian.

" Can you just come in now? Stop day dreaming outside."

I noticed Dove inside the Haven laughing while clutching her stomach, on me?.

Where's my grave? I wanna go there early.

After my death, a handsome powerful ghost falling in love with--- stop it Diana-- what if the ghosts can hear my thoughts, and a creepy ghost would try to posses me----just stop day dreaming already.

I looked at my mom slapping her forehead, while Dove rolling on the ground laughing.

Not like i care--but i still do.

" Ciisshh " I  looked at Zach and Zeke running towards me, they both hugged my each leg...I picked Zeke because he is a crybaby...both twins polar opposite.

" Chissh!(sis)" Zeke snuggled on my shoulders as i giggled on the ticklish feeling.

" Adrian? You got all the products?" Mom asked

" Yes, mom!..." And then he explained all the things that happened i got instant glares and plenty of more embarrassment by the laugh of

Dove bish, when he explained how i blocked the way of a random girl like a pervert.....

excluding all things that ' random girl' part gave me some kind of satisfaction. If only he knew.

" .... EARTH TO DIANA!!"

"Y...Yes mom!" My mom whispered a small 'this girl' and said

" you left your phone at home, someone called and said that you need to go for therapy of some Mr. Ma...rtez---

" Mr. Martínez? " I completed mom because she seems to be forgetting the surname.

" Yeah! They said to pick you your apartment, but you are here so I gave them address of Haven."  

Diana didn't gave Haven's address because, she didn't trust the mafia! And wanted to protect  these precious Humans from him, unlike her thinking my love is a good human,i will kindly ignore the ruthless mafia part and what?

••••••••••••

❤️