27

Do I have right to ask why she is coming here?

No.

Call me evil but i some time get evil thoughts like, she should disappear. Jealousy.

Calm down Diana. You can do it.

" Ohh!" I replied to Roderic, who than stood up and went to his classic desk. 

On contrary to what I had thought that he would work there, he took his laptop and few documents and sat beside me . It was three seater sofa so we had plenty of space between us, but that didn't refrain my heart from doing crazy stunts in my chest.

" Doctor."  I was startled when he suddenly called me when I was busy admiring him.

"Yes"

" I am quite a narcissistic."

" Eh??"

" If you keep on looking at me like that I would misunderstand that you like me."

I was too stunned to speak, My heart beating as if drum, I felt hot even in the AC.

"...I...oh.." I felt embarassment hitting me.
Just how many times already.

I bite my lips, suddenly feeling thirsty and look down in my book to get distracted. I don't know what to reply. This man would be the death of me.

I almost buried my face in the book when I heard his deep chuckle. Great.

•••••••••••••••••••

*Knock* *knock*

"Come in."

With the permission of owner, entered the young lady inside the office.
Her pastel dress, salmon lips, lavender eyes, enhanced her beauty.

Crystal was here.

Her eyes were confused when she found no one at the desk.

She is gorgeous.
I felt a pang of jealousy burning inside me.

I look at Roderic to know his reaction, but was startled when I found him already looking at me.

'what?' I mouthed to him when his stare felt like piercing through me.

He smiled and shook his head in 'nothing' and finally look at the female lead who was looking at us looking ...hurt?

Is she jealous?

Oh, So, he did that to make her jealous.

Haha, I don't mind as long as I can help him.

I really don't.

" Greetings, Mr. Martínez." She greeted.

" My grandfather recommended you means there must be something special in you, Miss white." Roderic sat leaning back on the sofa with his legs crossed on one another. His face held a professional smile.

They fought? Why so distant?
And is it legendary boss and secretary trope

Bossy CEO and meek secretary. I would have enjoyed that if it wasn't for the fact that I don't like this girl. Anyone but her. I hold grudge against her for pushing my love into that state.

I am no angel so I am under no obligation to understand her side of story. I would just care about the person I love.

Even if he can't be with me. I don't want him to be with her. But if he loves her than ...

" Contact my secretary for further information. You'll find him in--wait, I don't need to tell that, since you know already." I heard him scoff beside me.