the bloody night

Arg--

The painful moan wasn't able to escape the mouth of the man before his soul left his body, his eyes wide blood shot as his lifeless body slide down along the wall.

His murderer, covered in all black, his face covered with mask, only his sharp emerald eyes scanned the area, like a predator searching his prey.

He clutched his gun making his way towards his Target.

One by one the hallway was full of dead bodies.

He came out of his darkness stood infront of the CCTV camera glaring directly at it as if making eye contact with the person behind the screen, who flinched.

The red light with buzz sounds started to flicker, the alarm went on.

Around ten-fifteen men in same uniform equipped with high-tech gun marched in the hallway on to find the spot where the intruder was standing empty .

The building was in turmoil.
Guards searched the every corner of the building as per the order of their boss. The order of shot and spot.

In the inner most cabin of a chamber, the board on the door of which state "i am boss. Bitch!"
Sat the intruder with his feet in the both arms of the chair on which sat a man with his hands tied .

" Can we count the number of times i have warned you not to mess with me?!" The intruder smirked .

" You will regret this!, Eric!!" The trapped man glares at the intruder.

" Shouldn't you worry about yourself?" Chuckled the intruder.

" You bastard!! I should have killed you when you were young!!---AAHHHHH" A knife pierced through his hands pinning it to the chair,he started to cry in pain.

"Aaaahhhrgg!!" Another knife pierced his another hand.

" ...y...you are really going to kill me?" He received no answer but a gun pointing at his forehead.

" ..N...noo, crystal won't forgive you if you'll kill me!! Let me goo!" The intruder smirked.

The men which was tied was breathing heavily tears brimming through his eyes which was full of desperation.

Desperation to live.
Desperation to please the man infront of him in the limited time he got .

" ...I...can...give you c..rystal if you'll let me go! I will t..ell her the tru..th! I will clear the mi...sunders..tanding!! L..et me l..I've "

Splaashhhh

Blood sprinkled tainting the luxurious surrounding into bloody one as a bullet pierced through the shoulder of the captured target.

The intruder stood up, leaning to make a eye contact to the half dead man he said " I don't need anybody's help to take something."

With the last shot the man died and the intruder flew .

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Time: 1:30 am
Place: Haven
Pov: Diana

Insomnia.
I can't sleep.

My mind is in turmoil.

This damned love of mine.

I still can't forget that smirk of his.
Am I missing something? Yes, i am. I am oblivious to many facts.

And that darn secretary, he came to take Roderic for mission.

Stupid creature.

Sighing,I look outside the window in the dark sky, wind is blowing fast, it will rain soon.

I crawled out of the bed towards the window, poking my head outside, i close my eyes to feel the chilly wind on my skin.

When i noticed some actions in the backyard.

A black figure. My mind went alert.

I scrutinized the figure. I familiar one?

The figure climbed and went in the window next to my room.

Roderic?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yes, yes, yes.
It's here .
I am excited for the next chap.

It's raining in area.

Thanks for reading and comments.

Not edited:)