46

The heavy rain covered the town, loud thunderstorm roared, I wanted to sit with my family and watch television, but I got a call from Senior, He told me come despite rain, they sent a car to pick me up.

Maybe, Roderic will be there too, or maybe not, I should stop having expectations at this point.

I noticed as a black car stopped at the Haven's gate, I took a look at the kids, after informing mother,.I went inside the car.

It was warm inside,the rain outside didn't affect it at all.

There was no one beside me in the car, I couldn't even see the face of driver due to the closed binds.
There were curtains on the windows, which I dared not to open, don't want to take any risk.

I saw Senior's message asking whether or not have I got into the car, after replying I waited for his confirmation whether I have sat in right one or not.

There could also be possibility of me getting kidnapped. I felt strangely numb to the idea of me getting kidnapped.

It's been a while since I had this feeling, last time it was when--

'Argh' a sudden headache arose as I bent a little, squeezing my eyes, my hands massaging my head.

Let's not think about that.

I felt instant relief as I dropped the idea of overthinking, I leaned back on the seat closing my eyes.

Thankfully, the car stopped at the destination, someone opened the door, a lady  stood with an umbrella, I got out as she covered me from the rain.

We went inside the mansion and was made to sit in the living room, the lady turned on the television and walked inside, leaving me alone with the television,but it wasn't playing any movie or anything, it was showing just color blue.

I shivered at the thought of living in a fake world or am I just imagining it all.
It could also be possible, I have no doubts left that I have gone crazy.

Just when I was going to be swallowed by my thoughts, Senior entered the room.

" Hello and Good Afternoon, Diana." Senior sat on the couch facing me

"Good afternoon" I nodded, keeping in mind our last interaction.

" Have some tea." Just than I noticed the cups of tea kept on the table.
For some moments I cursed my brain for being absent minded.

I picked up the tea taking a sip.

" so, How are you Diana?"
He asked looking sharply at me, he had a little smile which bothered me for some reason.

" good." Interacting with him is mentally exhausting.

" You don't need to keep you gaurds up around me , you know." He chuckled as I felt chills.

And the one thing that makes me angry is the thing which makes me scared.

" State the reason, for calling me here."
I took another sip of tea, he won't be able to read me if I am busy with something else.

" Hahaha, Losing memories doesn't change person's personality, I see."
I flinched and stared at him, more like glared at him.
I barely controlled myself from throwing the cup of tea at him.

" What the heck do you want?" I asked putting down the tea.

" Oh boy, relax, Diana, I know you hate when people behave like they know everything, I just wanted to tease you a bit."

" You f**king piece of sh**" and I kicked him right on his forehead as his head hit the coach.

One thing I hate more is being played in hands like a toy. I am not a da*m toy.

" Sorry , sorry,I won't do it again! I swear!" He put his hands up, smiling broadly. Masochist.

I leaned back on the couch, picking the cup of tea glaring at him.

" It's been awhile since you were comfortable around me."

And than I noticed, I was no more tense, instead it felt like It wasn't the first time we sat like this talking.
Deja Vu.