Chapter 4

Y/N went to work and was immediately faced with the CEO's daughter when she walked into her office. Why is Sana even in her office? 

"You're late. How dare you let me wait?" Sana crossed her arms sitting in Y/N's chair.

"I'm not late, in fact I'm five minutes early."

"If you come later than me than that means that you're late." 

"Not really, no." Y/N shook her head in confusion.

"Just don't let me wait next time."

"Can you please leave my chair? And also don't come into my office without my notice." Y/N demanded. What Sana just did is very rude. 

"Very bossy aren't you? I guess that's how dykes are." Sana mumbled the last sentence but Y/N still heard it very well however she decided to ignore it. Sana always makes homophobic comments like this and Y/N decided to not be bothered by them.

"Shall we get to work?" Y/N sighed.

"I mean we don't have a choice, do we?"

"There will be an important meeting today at two pm. Your father asked me to let you join. These are all the important files and data that you need to see before the meeting in order to join. I suggest you sit down and go through them."

"You're asking me to go through all these files in 5 hours?" Sana raised her eyebrows as she stood up from Y/N's chair.

"Yes."

"Fine." Sana said and left the office.

After working for a few hours, Y/N's lunch break came so she decided to go to the company where Jihyo works at since it's not that far away from MinSan. Jihyo is under a lot of stress right now so it's important that Y/N checks up on her from time to time.

"Oh Y/N-ah, what brings you here?" Jeongyeon questioned when Y/N walked in. Jeongyeon is a good friend of Jihyo's as well as her colleague.

"I'm here to see my wife." Y/N chuckled.

"She's in the office. I asked her to join me for lunch but she declined for the first time ever."

"Yeah, she's really giving her all for this article." Y/N nodded to herself.

"I mean it's understandable, she finally got the opportunity she was longing for. Everyone already got that opportunity but she was the only one that hadn't gotten it yet so I'm glad the company is finally giving her the chance to show what she got. She's talented and it shouldn't go to waste."

Jihyo doesn't really have any friends except for Jeongyeon. After Jihyo came out and revealed her relationship with Y/N to everyone, many of her friends turned their backs on her except for Jeongyeon. The two know each other since high school and have been friends for a long time. 

"I agree. Are you also going to the office? I got enough food for the three of us." Y/N showed the bag of food that she brought with her.

"I mean if you have food, then yeah I'll join." Jeongyeon laughed and the two went towards the office.

"Look who I came across to in the hallways." Jeongyeon told Jihyo.

"Who?" Jihyo asked but didn't even look up. She's really concentrated on whatever she's reading on her computer. 

"Your wife." Jeongyeon stated and this made Jihyo look up.

"Y/N? What are you doing here?" 

"I'm just here to check up on you and oh I also brought you some lunch." Y/N informed and kissed Jihyo's cheek.