Chapter 27

After having left the couple's apartment they all went to a nearby club. Y/N and Jihyo used to come here with Mina and Jeongyeon a lot back in the day but that stopped once the couple got married and had kids.

"It's been so long since we last came here." Jihyo remembered and took Y/N's hand as she intertwined their fingers. Doing this makes them both remember how they were when they first started dating. Young and crazy in love.

"Mina and I still come here from time to time, it's unfortunate that you two can't come because of your busy schedules." Jeongyeon shook her head as they all sat down at a table.

"You're both actually working way more than we do. It's just that the kids take a lot of our time." Y/N stated.

"We know, we know. We don't mind at all, don't listen to Jeongyeon." Mina suggested.

"Everyone is down to drink right? Who'll join me to get drinks?" Chaeyoung asked. She can't wait to start drinking.

"I'll join." Jeongyeon stood up.

"Me too." Tzuyu also stood up. The three took everyone's orders and left to get the drinks.

"What's with that face? You should loosen up a bit." Y/N told her older sister.

"I don't want to be here."

"Just try to have some fun for our sake, please?" Jihyo looked at her.

"Let me remind you that you both didn't want to do this either."

"Because of the kids, but now that we're here, we should have fun. All of us, including you. So put a smile on your face and make that frown disappear, I don't want to see it tonight." Y/N warned her and Nayeon just sighed.

"She'll start smiling once she has a drink." Mina chuckled and right then the three girls came back with everyone's drinks. They all started to drink and that pretty fast. It's been a while since they did this with all of them so naturally they're all excited except for Nayeon. She absolutely hates to be here right now but she's keeping quiet for the sake of her sister and sister-in-law.

"Love, do you want do dance with me?" Y/N asked her wife to which Jihyo said yes. The two stood up and made their way to the dance floor. The two started to dance very closely to each other and both of them are very touchy, obviously very drunk because normally they're not like this in public.

"Chaeyoung-ah, we should dance too c'mon." Jeongyeon pulled the woman up and they went to the dance floor as well.

"And then there was three of us." Tzuyu looked at Nayeon and Mina. "We should go dance too." 

"No, thank you." Nayeon shook her head.

"Mina-ssi?" Tzuyu looked at her and luckily the woman agreed so the two of them went to the dance floor as well. Everyone was having fun except for Nayeon. She's just drinking and watching her sisters have fun.

"Why haven't we done this in years? I forgot how much fun this is." Y/N asked Jihyo while they were dancing, faces very close to each other.

"Married and having kids doesn't really make it that easy to go out, remember?" Jihyo laughed.

"I know, I know but sometimes I just wish we could do this more often." Y/N admitted. After all they're still young but didn't get to experience being young because they got married at an early age.

"Me too, Y/N-ah. Me too." Jihyo looked down at Y/N's lips and captured them shortly after. They're both slightly drunk and they don't care about their surroundings. All that matters right now is the two of them and their love for each other.