Chapter 26

"Love, are you done working?" Jihyo sat down in front of her wife who was working on her laptop on the kitchen table.

"Almost, why?"

"I need to tell you something." 

"I'm listening." Y/N put her laptop aside and looked at her. "Should I be worried?" Y/N asked seeing the expression on her wive's face.

"No, no not all. They called me from work and they want me to go on a business trip Monday." Jihyo informed.

"Oh where to? And for how long?"

"To Busan and it's just two days. I'll leave Monday early in the morning and I'll come back Tuesday evening."

"Well that's nice. You always wanted to go to Busan to capture some news there. After all it's the most beautiful city in Korea." Y/N laughed.

"You're only saying that because it's your hometown." Jihyo rolled her eyes. "Is it okay with you though? Will you be able to watch the kids?" Jihyo and Y/N have never been apart for more than 24 hours since they got married so even if it's a very short business trip, Jihyo still has to make sure that her family will be fine without her.

"It's fine, it's just two days. Go ahead and deliver some great work. Who knows maybe you'll get promoted again." Y/N caressed Jihyo's hand. "I wish I could come with you. I kinda miss my hometown."

"Well then we should go some weekend with the whole family. The kids will surely love it and we can visit your cousins as well. I bet they're angry that you haven't visited them for long."

"They actually are. Yuri was sending me angry messages the other day about not visiting her." Y/N shook her head as she chuckled.

"That's why we should plan a weekend to go there." Jihyo suggested. "That way the kids can get to know your relatives."

"You're right. We both have hectic schedules right now though. When will we even be free to do that?"

"We'll come up with something." Jihyo stood up and sat down next to her wife. "We always do, don't we?" She brought her face closer to Y/N's.

"Yeah, we do." Y/N smiled and Jihyo put her lips onto hers kissing her slowly. Y/N wanted to taste Jihyo's lips better and since there's some distance between them she pulled Jihyo's chair closer to her. They both deepened the kiss and it was getting more roughly each second that passed by. After a short time Jihyo pulled herself up and placed herself onto Y/N's lap, still continuing to kiss her wife. She wrapped her arms around Y/N's neck and slid her tongue inside of her mouth. Y/N couldn't get enough and pulled her lover as close as she could, making their bodies glued to each other. 

Jihyo's mouth left Y/N's lips and travelled to her cheek. She licked Y/N's cheek and continued to do so until she reached the woman's neck. She started to lick and suck on Y/N's sensitive spot, which Jihyo knows that Y/N loves a lot. Y/N tilted up her neck to give Jihyo more access and moaned lightly. Jihyo knows exactly what she's doing.

"You like this don't you?" Jihyo looked into her eyes with a smirk plastered on her face.

"I do. You really know how to make me crazy over you."

"We've been married for seven years. Of course I know that." Y/N smiled at her wife and was about to pull her wife into a kiss again until a sudden voice interrupted them.

"What was that?" Jihyo asked.

"I think it's Yunseo. Let me go check up on him." Y/N stated and Jihyo sighed as she left her wive's lap. Having two little kids means that you're going to get interrupted a lot when trying to have some alone time.