Confessions

(Mika's POV)

"You're an assassin?"

I asked, staring at Yuu-chan in the eyes. He hummed in response, and I continued.

"Who's that guy in the photo"

"What photo?"

"The one in your living room"

"Oh. Guren?"

"Guren Ichinose?"

He looked taken aback as I said his full name. It had finally come back to me. Guren Ichinose is the boss of our rivaling company.

*Flashback to a few years ago*

<inside Ferid's office>

"Hey, Ferid."

"Hmm?"

"When do I get to quit this shitty job? I never actually asked to join in the first place."

"After you kill Guren Ichinose."

"Who?"

"He's the boss of the moon demon company, the one rivaling ours", said Ferid, shoving a crumpled photo into my face. He had messy charcoal hair and deep, purple eyes. A dark aura seemed to circle him, even while he smiled. He looked the type that could charm anyone; man or woman, and get them to fall in love with him. 

I asked Ferid to give me the photo so that I could remember his face when the time comes for me to miraculously meet him on a deserted street in the middle of the night and kill him. Ferid passed it to me, chuckling all the while. After I left Ferid's office, I immediately went to a computer to research more on Guren Ichinose. However, a blank search page was all that presented itself to me. Since then, I've been trying to track down where that idiot was, so I could kill him and leave. This job sucked. I just wanted to live a normal life. Unluckily, I never was able to track him down. So I gave up and decided to continue doing my job. 

*End of flashback*

Something just came back to me. When Ferid gave me the photo of Yuu-chan, he chuckled the same way he did a few years back when he gave me the photo of Guren. No way. Did Ferid know Yuu-chan was Guren's adopted son? He wanted me to kill another assassin?

"How do you know his name", Yuu-chan asked, bringing his face closer to mine and lowering his voice. Ugh, why does he have to be this sexy when I'm this close to dying? Well two can play at that game, I thought.

"Hmm. I wonder how?" I said inching my face closer to Yuu-chan's so that our lips were only a few inches away. He blushed, as I smirked a little. The ends of his lips turned upwards into a smirk. It seemed he understood what I was trying to do.

"Don't make me ask again, Mika~", he purred, starting to slowly kiss me, dropping the knife with a clang. I kissed back hungrily, lust in both of our eyes as our tongues danced together inside our mouths, he gripped my hair tightly as I moaned in pleasure, savoring possibly our last kiss ever. 

When we broke apart, I said:

"Why don't I show you?"

His puzzled expression soon turned into a shocked one as I slowly reached behind me and pulled out the pocket knife from my jeans. 

"I'm an assassin too."

(Yuu's POV)

When Mika said that, I felt like my eyes bulged out of their sockets.

He was an assassin too? Who did he work for?

I had so many questions which I was about to ask when Mika interrupted.

"You were faking it when we watched the movie, didn't you?"

"Huh?" I asked, confused about what he was going on about"

"Every time there was a 'scary bit', you fake jumped."

"Oh."

"I could tell you weren't actually scared of watching the movie, but I didn't say anything cause I quite enjoyed you jumping into my arms", he said, winking.

I blushed while scolding myself about needing to work on my acting skills for future missions. Wait. If Mika is an assassin...

Doesn't that mean he has to kill me too?

(Mika's POV)

"Who do you work for?", Yuu-chan asked, a curious look on his face.

"Ferid, Bathory."

"I see, so you're the famous adopted son."

"Yeah, unluckily", I added, making Yuu-chan giggle a little.

"Y'know, Yuu-chan", I started, "Ferid was talking about how I might've fallen for you. At first, I denied it, cause well, you're my target and everything, but I guess I couldn't keep myself away from actually liking you."

"Huh..." he said, smiling sadly, "That's exactly what happened to me."

"I hate this life", I said quietly, but Yuu-chan still heard.

"M-me too", he said, voice cracking a little as I hugged him tightly, "I don't want to kill you."

When Yuu-chan said that, it felt like a whole weight of bricks fell off my shoulders, and an idea suddenly popped into my head.

"Yuu-chan."

"Yeah?"

"Run away with me."

A/N I think the next chapter will be the last, and after that, I'll be asking u guys to vote on which story yall want me to write next!