❁ Chapter 3 ❁

Delilah woke up with a soft sheet around her as she shifted around a really comfortable bed.

A groan escaped her lips as she moved her hand to rub her eyes.

𝐶𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑘

Her eyebrows furrowed as she moved her hand once again feeling her wrist on a chain.

She shot up from the bed as she backed up into the headboard with her eyes kept on the chain.

Her breathing sounded out in the room as she panicked, her free hand pinching her arm to make sure it wasn't a dream.

"Stop pinching yourself it's not going to work."

A small scream broke though her throat as she watched the same man sat on a chair in the dimly lit corner.

The fear that ran through her veins was uncontrollable. Her mind couldn't comprehend the fact that she actually got kidnapped.

"Please take me back! I- oh my god I can't believe I actually got kidnapped-"

Only one thing could calm her down and he wasn't here. Her mind went to Sniffles making her bottom lip quiver thinking about how scared he must be.

He knew at the exact time she arrives home so the thought of him feeling sad made her heart drop.

Everyone might think it's stupid that's she's acting like this because of s cat but it's because they wouldn't understand how close they were.

No one cared about her more than Sniffles.

She was broken out of her thoughts as he got up from the chair with an intimidating stance.

Goosebumps filled her skin as he walked closer to her.

Her immediate response to shows steps was to get off the opposite side of bed and try to pull as hard as she can to see if the chain will break loose from the headboard.

And that's exactly what she did. Her mind wasn't clear at that moment to think about the consequences.

He launched at her as she tried getting off the bed, his heavy body not letting her breath properly.

"Shit- Get off me you psycho!"

He didn't listen to her protest as he grabbed both of her wrists and pinned them on top of her head.

A grunt escaped his lips as she kept lifting her chest up to his, desperately trying to escape.

"Stop fighting me- I'm not letting you go."

The worst thing about her was that she never listened. Even when she was a little girl she was always disobedient.

Her mom always blamed her as the reason her father left them. She didn't come out of her room for two weeks after that.

The only time she went out to get food was when her mom was asleep.

She weakened in his grasp as she sobbed loudly, his grip not loosening as he watched her with an unmoving face.

"Please- I need to go home."

He responded to her with so much coldness that she swore she wouldn't cowered down if her head wasn't against the bed.

"This is your new home until I find out what I'm going to do with you."

Tears were silently running down her face as her chest heaved from crying too much.

His hands dropped from her wrists as he noticed she was done fighting him.

He rolled his shoulders back and unlocked her chain, his other hand grabbing the gun from his back pocket.

"Dinner will be served in fifteen minutes. Be ready for then."

She laid still on the bed until the door opened and closed indicating he left.

It wasn't like he left her a change of clothes so she just

With a deep inhale she wiped her cheeks and sat up gently, deciding that she was going to eat dinner.

It wasn't like it as an option. The only think she has consumed all day yesterday was pure coffee to stay awake.

She noticed he said dinner which meant she was asleep for at least seventeen hours.

That was the most she's ever slept in her life.

Voices could be heard nearing closer making her stand up and back away into the wall.

"I'm so going to kill him if there's an actual girl in here."

The door opened gently, Delilah's heart racing as she watched as she watched a short raven haired girl enter the room.

The girls eyes widened as they landed on hers.

"Holy shit-"

Delilah wouldn't help but let her eyes water as she watched the girls eyes soften at her scared expression.

No one in this house would help her. She knew that.

"Don't worry I'm not here to hurt you- I'm not going to let him hurt you either."

Delilah stood stunned at the sudden kindness this girl was giving her. She didn't know if she could trust her.

"My names Pansy." 𝑃𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑦 said as she stepped closer to the shaken girl and taking her hand out. "I'm guessing your Delilah right?"

The world stopped as she said those five words.

'How the fuck does she know who I am?' She thought.

"I know you might me thinking, 'oh my god how does she know who I am'" Pansy continued with a playful look on her face making Delilah relax just a little.

"We all know who you are."

The scared girls eyes widened with fear.

"How many of you guys are there?"

Pansy answered immediately with no hesitation. "Six."

The question stuttered out of Delilah's mouth with desperation.

"Are you the only one that won't hurt me?"

Pansy's eyes softened as she noticed she was gaining her trust. "No I'm sure everyone will treat you nicely unless you get on their bad side."

With a nod of her head she let the girl in front of her walk closer and wrap her arms around her.

A playful awe escaped Pansy's lips as she felt her wrap her shaky arms around her as well.

"I'm definitely asking to bunk in the same room you're staying."