❁ Chapter 9 ❁

Delilah should be trying to escape whenever she can.

But what is she going to do after she escapes?

Go back to her shitty job with her boss that hates her guts and her teared up house?

The thought of leaving made her stomach churn. She didn't want to go back to her old life.

Now she can finally get sleep and food without having to work her arse off.

The only thing she had to do was avoid Draco completely for him not to want to kill her.

Pansy has been giving her food which makes her feel kind of bad but what else is she going to wear.

That girl was for sure put in front of her by the universe to help out.

"Hurry up Dee! We got to go!"

Delilah slipped on the skirt hurriedly as Pansy waited outside her bathroom.

She pulled the door open quickly and walked out with a short brown skirt and a while blouse tucked in tightly.

The school girl outfit was way out of her comfort zone but she smiled as she looked at herself in the mirror once again.

She actually felt 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮.

They both exited the room with a smile on their faces as they reached the front door.

Nervousness filled her stomach as Pansy opened the door confidently and walked out with her next to him.

She knew for sure that Draco would kill her once she gets back.

For goodness sake she didn't even want to leave Sniffles with how scared she was!

But she reassured herself that if he wants her to stay here he had to know that she could do whatever she wants.

He just has to trust her.

The guards just watched as she walked by with the boss's best friend, their head turning the other way to not interfere.

She didn't even pay attention to them even though she could feel their eyes on her.

A loud whirring could be heard as she opened the garage, a bunch of cars coming into Delilah's view.

She has never seen so much cars in a garage before.

With the house and all of this- she could definitely tell they were richer than rich.

"Pick one." Pansy said as she but her lip in excitement.

She nudged her with her shoulder and watched as she looked at all of them.

"You can pick any Dee! Pick one!"

She but her cheek nervously and pointed at the dark green BMW.

It was the most beautiful car she's ever seen.

She couldn't believe she would be getting it it either.

Pansy walked towards the wall and grabbed a specific key, entering the passenger seat.

Delilah stayed shocked as she entered the drivers seat.

"I'm the one who's driving?"

Nodding her head quickly a huge smile lit her face up as she watched the girl start the engine.

A giggle escaped her lips as she wrapped her hands around the steering wheel.

"Oh my god! I've only dreamed of being in a car like this!"

Her foot stepped on the petal slowly as the car moved forward, a smile still evident on her face.

Pansy just chuckled and crossed her arms behind her head as she inclined the seat back.

"Draco's so going to kill me."

At the mention of him her hands got slightly sweaty as the made a swift turn, a deep nervous exhale leaving her lungs.

"Yeah.."

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

A/N

Damn she's going to be in big trouble with him when she gets back.

Good thing he's hot when he's angry

-K