❁ Chapter 14 ❁

"Once you get the parcel send it to our main warehouse."

He stopped with furrowed brows as he lifted his glasses up to his face.

"I don't care if it's dangerous just take guns it whatever you need- you knew you would have to do things like these when you started working for me so get to it."

The phone slammed down onto the table as he scoffed, rolling his eyes.

He pinched the bridge of his nose as a knock sounded at the door.

"Who is it?" He responded in an annoyed tone.

"Sorry I'll come back later-"

In a second he was standing in front of the door with his hand around the knob.

Just as she was about to go away he opened it quickly.

"No- don't go it's alright." He said as she stopped in her steps.

She nodded with a small smile and entered his office, sitting down on the chair in front of his desk.

He furrowed his brows as he sat down, looking at her in confusion.

"Why are you all the way over there?"

Her mouth gaped open as he signaled with his dinner to get closer to him.

She slowly stood up and walked towards him, his hands wrapping around her waist instantly and sitting her down on his lap.

A yelp left her lips at the sudden movement, his head going into the crook of her neck.

"Much better."

She cleared her throat as she tried to hide the rising blush on her face.

"Why were you so angry when I knocked on the door?"

He lifted his head from her neck and at her with an unclear emotion, not wanting to tell her and endanger her with the truth.

"Nothing that you should be worrying about don't worry.."

She just nodded and looked down, not wanting to make a big deal about it and make him angry once again.

A different question that has been nagging her made an appearance as she looked away avoiding his eyes.

"What's wrong?"

Her head shook as she tried to think of something to change the topic.

"Have you seen the new-"

"What was it you wanted to tell me Delilah?" He said with a stern tone as he searched for her eyes.

"Its just um- why did you kill that guy in the street when I saw you?"

His body immediately stiffened up at her questions as she waited for his answer.

"What was the reason you had to bring me here to not say a word?"

No response left his lips as he bit his cheek to contain himself. He desperately wanted her to know but he doesn't know how she'll react.

So he did what he did best. Shut her out.

He swiftly took her off his lap and stood up with no words, his arms crossing in front of his chest.

"It's none of your business." He said with a cold tone as he looked down at her.

She scoffed and crossed her arms over her chest as well. "It isn't my business? How is it not! I'm trapped because of that reason!"

"You're not trapped! ! You can go out! I have never stopped you from doing so!" He screamed back with a louder tone.

"I never wanted to be here in the first place! You fucking kidnapped me!-"

Her words were cut off as her back slammed against the wall, his hand wrapping around her neck. "Don't ever say that shit again you hear me? Call it being kidnapped if you want but you're 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 getting away from me."

Her breathing got heavier as she looked at him with anger boiling in her veins.

"Do you understand?"

She stayed quiet making him even angrier than before. "I said do you fucking understand?"

She nodded slowly feeling him release her neck right after, the hot anger still present inside of her.

He turned around and ran a hand down his face as the loud slam of the door was heard.

"Fuck!" He threw everything from the desk onto the floor, the room getting wrecked by the unleashed anger inside of him.

The sound made her jump as she sprinted into her room and shut the door.

For some odd reason she didn't feel sadness. She just felt so 𝙬𝙚𝙞𝙧𝙙.

Her mind was fully registering the fact that she actually likes her kidnapper. If she stayed there any longer she knew that it would only make it worse.

Her thoughts stopped racing as who familiar voices chatted urgently.

"I can't fucking tell her Blaise! I mean how would you react if you were her and you found out I was in a mafia?"

The world stopped at his words. 𝙃𝙤𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩- 𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙖? 𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙄 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚?

Panic entered her body as she recalled the fight they just had. 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙛 𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙨𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙞 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙?

She couldn't risk it, so she did what she knew she had to do to save herself.

A backpack was taken out of the fully stocked closet and started packing the essentials she needed.

Luckily she still the had food and water she had stocked from the third day that she arrived.

The food and water was put inside the bag quickly along with a change of clothes.

Hopefully he won't go completely crazy when he sees she's not in her room.

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

We all know he's going to go ballistic when he sees she's missing 😼

-K