❁ Chapter 17 ❁

Delilah's POV

(TW- TORTURE)

"Smile..", a voice above me spoke softly, my ears perking up. My blurry vision tried to adjust as I looked up, a flash quickly blinding me even more.

"Come on Dee.. smile for Draco hm?"

A cry left my lips at his name, my bottom lip trembling as I tried to move my wrists from the cold metal chain. I was placed in a kneeling position with only my bra and panties as they did anything they wanted with me.

The second I entered this torture chamber I got tied up with rough chains, then digging into my skin. It has only been nine days I think and I'm already so weak and losing hope. Harry has done millions of things to me.

Starting with an 'H' being unprinted on my thigh, and several beatings by his guards. Some of then even got the courage to try and touch me. I haven't been eating much as well. They only feed me some bread and water. It's better than nothing I guess.

I've been waiting for Draco to come in at any second but it's never happened. He either hasn't found out where I've been or he just doesn't care about me at all.

Maybe he was the one that planned it out- maybe he wanted me to die in a ruthless way.

But I always try to keep my mind away from those bad thoughts about him. With what I gathered I don't think he'll actually do that. I just hope he'll get here in time before I'm dead.

I felt a scorching sensation on the back top art of my underwear, a pained scream leaving my lips. My body was trembling as I tried to look at who it was this time.

Harry's face was positioned in my view, a psychotic smile placed on his face. I squeezed my eyes shut and opened them, seeing him a bit better.

"Please stop.." I whimpered out, the sizzling sensation not leaving. He awed and got up from in front of my, my head still hanging in despair.

"Is it too much for you, Dee?" I tried to not show my distaste at the nickname and just kept quiet, shaking my head no knowing that would make him feel more powerful. At least it would make him leave me alone for a while.

"You've been acting so good, haven't you?" He said with a gentle voice making me dumbfounded at the thought that this man is the same one that is making my life miserable. If only I hadn't left Draco..

I nodded my head yes, a satisfied hum leaving his lips. "Do you want a reward?" 'No I don't!' I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs. But I knew I just had to accept.

As I nodded my head yes, I felt him crouch down to my view once again and release one of my hands, a gasp leaving my lips.

I immediately rolled my shoulder back to release all of the cramps, rubbing my eyes and and pressing it against the ground.

He chuckled and pulled out his phone, putting it in my view. My eyes widened as I reached out to grab it, his strong hand instantly crushing my wrist.

I whimpered in pain, my eyes shifting up to look at him. "Don't even bother trying to call someone- it doesn't work."

I nodded my head as he put the phone on my twisted wrist, standing back up and walking out after sending me a warning glare.

A tear slid down my face as I thought about the consequences of what I was about to do. I knew what I wanted to do could not work but I had to try.

I went to the internet and searched up Draco Malfoy. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠. There were millions of articles and pictures about him in the ministry which made me scroll down to search for what I needed to find. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚.

'𝘿𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙤 𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙛𝙤𝙮'𝙨 𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙉𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧- +44 (0) 20 7336 7868'

A sob left my lips as I shut my eyes and exhaled. I opened them quickly and copied the number, pasting it on messages. I have never seen him use his phone so I hope this works.

I immediately opened to send a message and entered something simple, not knowing if Harry would return in a second.

'Draco?'

𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙧-𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚.

Anxiousness filled my body as I looked to the open door, scared that Harry might come in. The message didn't say read or sent which made my stomach drop. What if I had to stay here forever? I would rather say than stay in this place- this can't be happening. I can't stay here I-

'Who's this?'

My breath hitched as everything around me stopped. Oh my god.

'It's me Draco it's Delilah.' Sent.

I couldn't go into exact words because I knew Harry would be back any second and I didn't want to risk dying before I could see Draco one last time.

The sound of a message vibrated, a gasp leaving my lips as multiple came in. Footsteps were heard as I fumbled with the phone, quickly deleting the messages and his whole contact.

"What are you doing?" I jumped in shock as I looked up to find Harry staring at me with curiosity.

"N-nothing I was just-", the phone was snatched out of my hand as he looked through it, his jaw clenching as he looked up at me with fury.

He crouched down and unlocked my other wrists, confusion clear on my face. "What are you doing-"

His hand was in my hair in a second, a pained groaned leaving my lips. "Mind telling me what you were doing searching up Malfoy's phone number?"