❁ Chapter 8 ❁

Words could not explain how Delilah felt right now.

Why would he bring her cat to where she is when he literally kidnapped her?

Might as well just let her go.

Meows could be heard around the halls as she walked towards Draco's room with him trailing behind her.

Sniffles was very fond of him so of course she had to take him.

She let out a nervous breath as her fist knocked on the door firmly.

A low 'come in' could be heard from the other side making her pluck up her courage and walk in.

He kept his eyes on the paperwork on top of the table as she shut the door, thinking it was one of his friends who entered.

"Um-"

That minimum sound for sure caught his attention.

His eyes met hers as his glasses rested on the bridge of his nose.

Her eyes stayed locked on his as she took a moment to look at him properly.

Platinum blonde hair was felled back perfectly, one singular strand dangling on his forehead.

Mesmerizing silver eyes were focused on her making her feel safe.

How could his eyes make her feel so calm when he took her from her home?

He couldn't help but stare at her too, her honey brown hues captivating his whole attention.

Her hair looked so soft that he just wanted to run his fingers through the brown locks softly.

Delilah snapped out of her daze her cheeks getting red from embarrassment.

"Sorry for interrupting you but I just- I wanted to to thank you for bringing Sniffles to me. I really appreciate it."

The cat just walked around his office taking in his surroundings carelessly.

Draco just hummed and lowered his head, his cold eyes once again looking down at the papers in front of him.

Her eyes widened in panic as sniffles got on Draco's lap and rubbed himself on his lower stomach.

"Sniffles-" she spoke as she hurriedly walked closer to the side of his desk.

Draco just stared at the grey and white kitten with a blank face watching as he meowed for his attention.

His hand just lowered down and pet him gently, a n unnoticeable smile on his face.

"Get off him! You can't-"

The panicked girl moved forward, her hand grazing his as she picked her cat up.

She gulped nervously, not daring to look up and see his reaction.

'Oh god he's definitely killing me for not telling him I have a reckless cat.' She thought as she kept her eyes lowered.

A cold touch pressed again her chin making her gasp at the sudden touch.

Her eyes unconsciously lowered to his hands, the silver rings decorating his fingers perfectly.

'Oh god.' She thought with a deep inhale.

Her mind got rid of the crazy thoughts about thinking he's attractive and flinched slightly when his hand moved to her jaw.

The words slipped out of his mouth in a whisper as his eyes connected with hers.

"No one's ever going to hurt you.."

Her eyebrows furrowed as she tried to figure out what he said, her bottom lip in a slight pout.

His eyes averted to her lips quickly as his mind urged him to move his hand to her waist.

With a deep inhale he let dropped his finger from her chin and looked back at his desk with no other words.

She stood stunned at the interaction gulping and turning around walking out with her cat in hand.

'What just happened?' She thought in shock.

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

A/N

The photo I put for Draco in cast doesn't have glasses but WHATEVER

I THINK HE'LL LOOKS SO FINE WITH GLASSES 😩😩

-K