Epilogue

Bright lights were above me making me groan at the pain behind my eyes.

Someone standing up was heard, the feeling of warmth instantly going to my side. A cold hand wrapped around mine sending shivers down my spine.

My eyes fluttered open at the feeling as they adjusted to the light. I looked to my side to see Draco standing there with wide teary eyes.

"Draco?" A small sob left his lips as he lowered his head to my neck and wrapped his arms around me tightly, not wanting letting me go.

"Oh Lilah I thought-", he sobbed, kissing the crook of my neck repeatedly, "I thought you were going to leave me."

I ran my hand through his hair gently and rested my chin on his head, "I'm ok- everything is going to be ok."

He sobbed harder into my neck, spilling out his feelings, "I-I promise I will never leave your side, ok? You aren't leaving me- ever. I need to to breathe, Lilah I- 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂."

My breath stuffers at his words, his head instantly popping out from my neck. His eyes were red and droopy, heavy eye bags covering the bottom of his eye. Tears were clear on his face, half of his lips pink from biting it.

I brought my hand up and caressed his tinted cheek, his face leaning into my palm softly. His eyes almost shut at my touch, a small smile rising on my face.

"I love you too, Draco." His mouth gaped open, his eyes widening slightly as he stared at me with love in his eyes. "You- love me?"

I nodded and placed a kiss on his forehead, his eyes shutting at the feeling. I pulled back from him and looked into his glistening eyes patting the side of the bed and scooting over.

He immediately got on the bed and laid down, pressing his head against my chest. He wrapped one of his arms around my waist and rubbed shapes against my skin, shutting his eyes.

My hand played with his hair, running my fingers through the soft strands.

His hand suddenly stopped rubbing shapes, a smile on my face knowing he finally fell asleep.

I kept running my hands through his hair, whispering sweet nothings to let him know I'm right here.

"Don't worry Draco, I will never leave you."

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

(2 years later)

"Scorpius Malfoy you get your little butt back here!" His giggles were heard through the house as he ran around with only his underwear on.

I ran behind him, his little body making a turn and jumping into someone's arms. I looked up to find Draco looking down at me with a small smile.

"And what's going on here?" I looked at him and crossed my arms, squinting my eyes at Scorpius who was a giggling mess.

Pointing a finger at my son, I looked at him with a smile, "he", I tickled his sides gently, laughter bouncing off the walls, "keeps escaping me from the bathroom."

Draco chuckled and issued his cheek repeatedly, "why doesn't my little baby want to shower?", he questioned, looking at him with a smile.

"Want play." He clapped his small hands and spoke the best he can, his words not the best since he's a year old.

"You can play later, ok?" He nodded and kissed his cheek sloppily, moving slightly indicating he wants to be put down. Draco put him on the floor gently, watching him run to the bathroom with a small scream.

We watched him in awe, my body turning around to look at Draco. I was stunned when he kissed me roughly, grabbing the back of my head and pushing me close.

I was finally happy with my life- I had a loving husband, a beautiful son, friends, and my other baby sniffles. I have everything I could ever ask for and more.

He separated our lips and pressed his forehead against mine, his pupils widening with love, "You're going to drive me crazy, Delilah Malfoy.

Who would've thought I was going to fall in love with one of the most dangerous guys and become his very own flower? Definitely not me, but I'm not complaining.

A/N

Y'all really thought she was dying? 😏

Not on this book

The book is sadly done but I had a lot of fun writing it and if anyone has any suggestions on another book hall want me to write- feel free to comment <33