❁ Chapter 5 ❁

Guards stood in every corner of the front yards as Delilah peered out the window.

Malfoy knew she wouldn't try to escape with all of these armed people outside. 

A scowl was set permanently on her face as she watched the guards squint their eyes from the bright sun that hit their faces.

Her stomach rumbled violently as it asked for food, her thoughts getting interrupted.

Of course she knew she could go out and get food but she didn't want to see Malfoy or Daphne

She knew for a fact that girl will have it out for her until she escapes.

𝐻𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑦

The rumble kept getting louder making her clutch her stomach tightly.

Nausea filled her whole throat making her groan in how bad she felt.

There was no way she was going to survive if she didn't go out and get food.

I mean the halls do sound pretty quiet so she guessed they were out or around the house.

She twisted the knob slowly and gently, letting out a sigh in relief as she successfully pulled it back.

The patter of her bare feet hit the ground as she winced slightly at the coldness.

She quickly ran down stairs trying to avoid any noise.

Luckily she remembered where the kitchen was.

Once she saw the familiar opening she sprinted towards it quietly and looked around in amazement.

Yesterday she didn't take time to look around but now that she actually took in her surroundings she stood mesmerized.

The black marble on the kitchen counter shone under the fancy lights that hung on top of it. No scratch was visible on the glassy marble.

The floors were dark oak, her feet backing up a bit to inspect it more.

"Wow." She mumbled with her mouth gaped open as the light brightened her eyes.

"Are you lost baby?"

A small yelp broke out of her as she jump slightly, turning around with wide eyes.

"I think you have me confused with someone else sir."

The man looked in about his fifties to sixties as his grey hairs popped out of his box dyed color hair.

He just smirked and stepped forward, her own steps faltering.

"You're a pretty thing aren't you?"

"No I'm not-"

Panic rose in her chest as he gripped onto her wrist, her body starting to shake.

"Let me go!"

His hand covered her mouth to stop her screams knowing he would most likely get killed if they knew what he was going.

"Shhh it's alright.."

A scream tried to escape his hand making him groan in anger and push her against the counter.

She suddenly bit down on his hand roughly, a pained grunt escaping his lips.

His grip loosening Delilah making a run for it.

Fear was pumping though her veins as she ran back up the stairs and down the hall with tears threatening to fall down her face.

The universe was definitely against her these past few days.

The man ran behind her with panic on his face as well as he thought of the consequences of his actions.

Maybe he shouldn't have done it in the fist place. He knew how merciless Malfoy was.

"Help!" She screamed loudly. "Please help me-"

Her head turned around at the sound of a door opening, the one person she mostly didn't want to see waking out with a slightly concerned look on his face.

She rammed herself into his chest, the man stopping quickly with his face paling.

Malfoy looked down at her as she unconsciously buried her face in his chest.

The tears came down as a waterfall as she imagined what would be happened if she hadn't broken free.

He grabbed her jaw with his right hand gently and lifted it up only to see her eyes stare back at him with pure fear.

His eyes hardened as he pressed her head against his chest, his gaze lifting up from her trembling fear.

"Mind telling me what happened?"

The man just gaped his mouth open as he looked back at him and the girl.

"I-I found her trying to escape so I grabbed her but she got defensive and escaped from me."

Of course the man had to lie. He didn't want die in the hands of his sadistic boss.

Malfoy's hard gaze lowered back down to her only to find her brown hues focused on the man in front of her.

"Is this true?"

"N-no! You have to believe me!"

The thought of someone hurting her when he was just in the other room made anger rise in him.

Her heart was about to burst from her chest as she looked at his hand with the silver gun now placed in it.

𝘾𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠

He clicked the safety off and pointed the gun directly at the man's face.

"Didn't anyone ever teach you to keep your hands to yourself?"

The man trembled as he stood five feet away, his breathing shaky as he nodded his head.

"Y-yes sir I'm trying to tell you this is a misunderstanding! She's lying!"

He gripped onto her tighter and bent down to her ear. She couldn't help but cower down at how close he was getting.

For a second she thought he was going to shoot her and keep her alive to torture her like hd once said.

"Go to your room. Now."

Her cheeks were dry with tears as she sprinted away, her head turning around to make sure the man wasn't following her.

It wasn't like it was possible. He wasn't getting out of Malfoy's sight.

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

A/N

When he's already acting so protective over her two days after meeting her >>>>

Yes please

-K