❁ Chapter 6 ❁

TW- Torture and mention of rape

"So why'd you do it huh?

The man sat tied up on the chair all bloodied up as his head stayed drooped down.

A disgusted scoff passed through Malfoy's lips as he thought about how he could sleep at night after what he's done.

He knew this wasn't the first time that the wretched man has done this.

Malfoy asked for a background check on him and he stayed mortified at the information he took in.

Abuse. He has been accused of abusing his wife and two children for a long time.

Pictures were took of the bruises on his children's arm from gripping it too hard.

The police had barged in one day after a noise complaint and saw a hand print around the woman's neck.

She denied everything, scared of what her husband would do if he found out she ratted him out.

"Do I wake him up?" His friend Blaise said. He wanted to bring his other best friend Theodore as well but he knew he would actually kill him before making him suffer.

It's crazy how someone so cheerful could be so merciless.

"Yes. I want to see the life slip away from his eyes."

With a nod of his head Blaise threw salt water all over him.

The man immediately woke up with a scream, the salt getting in his several cuts.

He sobbed as he looked up at Malfoy with fear in his eyes.

"Boss- I promise she's lying I would never do something like that to someone-"

"-we did a background check.." he interrupted him with a calm voice as he walked towards the knifes on the wall.

"And we saw how many accusations of abuse you had on there."

He turned around with the biggest knife in hand, his hand clutching it tightly.

"Of course the police didn't do anything about it because your wife denied it all. But I'm going to free her of the pain."

Pleads were spilled from the man's mouth as his body shook with sobs.

"Please! I have no idea what she's talking about!"

He chuckled at how pathetic he sounded and bent down to his height.

"Always making excuses for your actions aren't you?"

The man growled lowly as anger rose in him at his taunting stance.

"It's a good thing she got away cause I wouldn't have gone easy on her."

Malfoy growled and lifted up the knife and stabbed him in the leg, blood gushing out as he stabbed the same spot repeatedly.

He let out a blood curling scream as he tried to move his leg away from the knife.

Blaise just stood leaned against the wall as he played with a pocket knife.

He kept the knife inside of his leg and dragged it down slowly with an insane look in his eyes.

The man kept screaming in pain as he thrashed around in the chair.

Groaning in annoyance Blaise walked next to Malfoy and took out his own gun. "He's annoying me. Can I kill him already?"

A huff escaped the blondes lips as he nodded his head yes, his face stone cold.

"YOU'RE ALL GOING TO ROT IN-"

𝘽𝙖𝙣𝙜

𝘽𝙖𝙣𝙜

𝘽𝙖𝙣𝙜

"Geez my head hurts from all of his useless screaming."

Blaise tucked his gun back in his pocket with a roll of his eyes and opened the door, walking out.

Malfoy stared down at the limp body with disgust as he wiped some blood off his face.

His movements slowed down as he zoned out to how Delilah looked when she latched onto him.

He knows she didn't want it to be him that saved her when he saw the look on her face.

But thank goodness it was.

It would be a miracle if she comes out of her room for a while.

And he knew exactly what to do to comfort her.

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

A/N

Thoughts on what he's going to do??

I almost died when I wrote Blaise's line

Such a hottie

-K