- 𝖎𝖎

It's already nighttime

People in the street are no longer there, as you and Sophie headed to the Shop.
"Oh it's still the same since I last visit here." You said, placing the umbrella to the side. "I'll be changing in my robes. Then we'll cook for dinner." You said and placed the Flowers to the counter.

"Sure, I'll wait."

You smiled and rushed to your room.

You groaned, finalky taking off your undergarments and changed into a long night gown. Untying your hair, you brushed it. After that you finally went down to see Sophie.

"Sophie, dear let's get vegetables first..." You stopped talking when you saw an old woman seemingly covering up  her face with her arms. You look from left to right to see if Sophie is there but she's not.

You slowly approached the woman. "Umm, hello? Do you need help ma'am?" The old woman heard you but ignored as she grabbed the hat that was rather familiar to you. Even the green dress the old lady wore.

You noticed the woman's eyes widens, she saw her hands shaking, and it looks an old woman's body. You looked at her carefully.

You saw her panic, touching her face all over you tried to walk towards her but she rushed to the mirror and looks at her face.

She was schocked, Sophie turned into an old lady! Her appearance change, her nose grew longer, and she looks so small because of her back problems. Her hair is white as the snow. She's a different person now.

"M-Ma'am are you okay—"

"Is this really me?!" The old woman shouted at herself, even her voice turned old! You slowly realized who the old lady was. It's Sophie! But how?

"S-Sophie is that, you?! Oh my, what happened?!" You rushed towards her, she didn't even noticed you were there. You hold her old hands. "Who did this to you? What happened while I was gone?" Sophie noticed that you starting to cry as she pats your hands. "I-I don't really know, but the witch of the waste did—mmm." You noticed her struggling to say the word as she let out a heavy breath. "I'm sorry. I was cursed and turned into like this!"

You also heard about the witch of the waste. She is a nasty witch who curses many woman who is more beautiful than her... But why Sophie of all people?

You felt bad for leaving her hear as you hugged her tightly and started to sob. Why did that witch turn your sister into this?

"I'm so sorry Sophie. I didn't got here to save you from the witch..."

"No, no... Don't blame yourself for this Y/N. I didn't know that was witch of the waste. She came in here and says that the shop is cheap. And I got angry and let her leave but instead she cursed me and left." She ramble out her words as you let go from the hug. Tears falling from your eyes.