- 𝖝

Flying from the sky

Flying from the sky.

The clouds covered the bright sun, wind blowing your hair as you steered the wheel of the flying kayak. "You're very good at this. When did you learn how to fly this thing?" Sophie says, looking down at the city with amazement in her eyes. "The Princes' brother teached me. He's the king we met earlier."

"Really? I didn't know they were related. How come he didn't notice you?"

"Because I was behind you, so that's must be the reason... Hey, can I look at that ring." Sophie nodded, her hand extended as you looked at the glowing light and you followed it.

"So tell me, Sophie. What that witch told about Howl. Do you really love him?" Asking that, Sophie was too stunned to speak, gulping as her palm slightly sweats. Your voice is calm, so Sophie thinks you're not mad at her.

"Well... Maybe I am. B-But that doesn't matter anymore! I only hope he doesn't heard when that Madam Sulliman said earlier." She sighs through her nose, slumping on the chair. You only chuckled at her.

"But I seen the way you changed apperance. I think Howl can break the spell."

"H-How can you say so? Maybe this Witch of the Waste can do it." Sophie points the smiling witch who shook her head no. "No, I have a feeling that Howl will break the spell."

While flying, the rain started to pour from the sky but that doesn't distract you as you fly straight following the loght.coming from Sophie's ring. "Are you two okay there?"

"Oh, we're fine Y/N. Don't mind us."

"If you say so. But please hold on." Sophie hummed and sat on front as you stood up. Your younger sister looked down and noticed your hometown and looks up to you.

"Almost there, that's our hometown below us." Sophie inform as you nodded. You heard Heen started to wheeze when Sophie scoffed at him. "Don't try to be cut, dog. I'm still not going to trust you." She sassly said making you smile and looked back at Heen. "Madam Sulliman is probably watching us. But then again, maybe she is not."

--

Finally arrivibg at the Waste, you saw Howl's castle. "The Castle is coming to meet us!" Sophie exclaimed, grinning from ear to ear. You saw the Castle blowing smoking from it's body saying that it's there.

"Sophie!! Y/N!"

"Markl!" You and Sophie shouted, the boy waved at the two of you. "Y/N how do we get down?"

"Relax. Just sit there." You ordered and your sister oblige. Slowly placing it down. The engines stopped. "There, where safe. For now." Coming down, you helped the Witch of the Waste and Sophie to get down.

Coming from the door, Markl first saw the Witch of the Waste with Heen as Markl backs away and met you and Sophie. Grinning at you as she hugged Sophie first and then you. "I missed you, Y/N!"