- 𝖝𝖎𝖎

The castle has been split in half

You shouted for Sophie's name but she and Heen falls from the cliff. Your eyes widen, tears falling from the corner of your eyes. "No... Sophie..."

Clenching your fist, you stood up. Wobbling slightly as you walk infront of the Crying Witch. "You shouldn't have done that! It's all your fault that my sister is gone! If she didn't put Calcifer's fire you would have been dead too!" You shouted, trying to let out all the anger to her making the Witch cried even more.

All of the anger in your heart fades when Markl hold your hand, squeezing it gently. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have shouted at you..." You say, sitting down on the floor. The Witch stopped crying when she heard your sobs, Markl standing behind you as he soothed your back.

You heard someone tapping on the floor and saw Turnip Head. "Justin... You're safe... That's a good thing." You smiled and wipe the tears from your eyes.

"Just please give Calcifer back to me..." You pleaded, not looking at the witch. The old waman felt pity in her heart, looking at you with a frown on her lips, she looks down at the sleeping Calcifer. She wanted to take Howl's heart for a long time.

And then she remember. A family that she didn't needed in the first place. But the kindness you and Sophie gave to her had her body felt warm. So this is what having a family feels like.

Slowly, the parts of the Castle has been dropped from the cliff leaving only a wooden floor and two legs to support it. Turnip Heads stands still, head looking back at you. Not noticng the slight frown from his grinning mouth.

"Y/N, dear... I'm sorry." Hearing those voice, year head looked up, seeing the Witch in front of you. She looked at the Calcifer once again. She didn't need it anymore. She has a family now. And that is what matters right now.

"Take a good care of it. I know in the first place that you are special just like Calcifer. Your beauty and kidness sparks in the dark place. Now I know you why you are immune to fire." Her palms shows Calcifer, her flame was blue, you looked at the woman again making you smile and hugged her. "I always know you have a big heart. Thank you for letting Calcifer go."

Placing Calcifer in your hand, you leaned your face to Calcifer as you whispered. "Everything is all right now, Cal. I'm here."

"Y/N..." Hearing his voice, your eyes flutter. "You're alive, I'm happy."

"I don't know but If felt cold."

"Don't worry Calcifer, I can always make you warm." Kissing the fire on his head. Calcifer's flame started to grow bigger making him alive again. "I don't believe it. You make me turn into this just from a kiss?" Calcifer started to jump from your palm making you giggle. "Your pure love always makes everyone warm, Y/N. That is your ability. You are gifted, you know."