- 𝖛𝖎𝖎

"I'll be going now, Turnip

"I'll be going now, Turnip. Take care of yourself okay? I'll see you later." Youw  waved at the scarecrow who jump up and down to you. Smiling, you entered the Castle with a loud bang coming from upstairs. "What's going on?"

You were shocked to see Howl running downstairs, he yanks his now orange colored hair. You were also shocked by the fact that his lower body only covered in small piece of towel.

"Look! Look what you've done to my hair!" Howl shouted, he showed his oranged hair to Sophie. "Oh, what a pretty color!" Sophie says, trying to make Howl calm but it seems that it can't be done just like that.

"It's hideous! You completely ruined my magic potions to the bathroom!" Howl snaps, shouting at your sister making you annoyed and step in front of them.

"I'm not going to tolerate you talking to my sister like that, because she don't deserve it. And this is not her only fault so don't put the blame on her!" You exclaimed, annoyed. You didn't broke the glare to Howl as he only whined and sat on the chair.

"Now I'm repulsive. I can't live like this anymore..." Howl said, exaggerated. He started to sob making you scoff as Sophie went closer to Howl and tried to make him cheer up.

'This man is so dramatic! How can he act like that as if the whole world will hate him? How pathetic.'

"Come on it's not that bad..." Your furrowed eyebrows straightens when you looked at Howl's hair changes color to black.

"You should look at it now, black is even better!" Sophie exclaims, smiling at Howl but nothing works. He's still the dramatic man you just saw today.

"I give up, I see no point of living if I can't be beautiful." He says, his voice gone deep like he was depressed all of a sudden. You scoffed at him. "Honestly, Mister Howl. You're lucky you still have a hair. Without that maybe the other ladies will never love you like the same way before." You said, Sophie nudges your hip making you shrug.

Howl didn't speak, instead the castle started to shake, a black aura covering Howl's body. You stepped back, your hands hold Sophie's. Howl's shadow turned into a big like smoked that was nearly covering the whole Castle.

You were scared but you didn't let it show, but your sister is. "Howl... Cut it out! Howl, no! Stop it!" Calcifer said, trying to avoid the black shadow. "He's calling the spirit of darkness. I saw him did this before when a lady dumped him."

"He deserves it anyway, he's overdramatic in every situation possible." You remark nonchantly making Sophie looked at you again, annoyed.

Sophie touched Howl's shoulder, trying to calm him for the third time. "Now, Howl. You'll be alright. We'll just dye your hair again." but when she let her hand go, a sticky slim stick on her palms as you gasp when you saw Howl was covered in green slime.