𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

"And they all lived happily ever after

"And they all lived happily ever after. The end." Stroking the brush to the painting. It is finally done. "That was awesome! I always wanted a moving castle!" The little boy said and his sister nodding. "Aunt Sophie is a lucky woman! She marries a handsome wizard!" The little girl said, she move side to side. Her brother give her nasty stare. "Not just any wizard. A wizard with a moving castle!"

Smiling, the woman watched her kids play in the grass. Suddenly she felt both arms hugging her waist as she looks back. She saw her handsome husband kissing her temples. "It seems like the kids are having fun. Did you tell the story about the moving castle, again?" Now looking at him, despite turning older, he still looks so handsome the time she saw her again.

"Yes, they always wanted to hear about the Castle. Why don't we tell Sophie we're going there? To relax for a bit." Smiling, her husband nods and hugged her tightly.

"Father you're back!" Both kids crashed to their father making them fall from the grass making the woman laugh. "Father is it true that there's a moving Castle from the Waste?!"

"We want to see it too!"

Their father hugged his two precious children. He never been this happy. He finally have a family on his own

Your family.

After the war stop, you and Justin got married and began your happy life as a married couple. And you gave birth to a beautiful twins named Vincent and Lily.

You love them with all of your heart.

"I love you, two." You said softly as Vincent hugged you. "We love you too, mother."

You smiled at Justin and kissed his lips. "And I love you."

"I love you, my lady."

With a heart like that, you deserved the whole world.

End.

--

Finaly the story has been ended! I'm happy for this story! And I hope you did too!

Thank you for reading!