- 𝖎𝖛

The sun was gone as the moon rises

You and Turnip Head has been walking for hours and wind is blowing more frequently you almost felt like it's winter even though it's spring.

You stopped walking, trying to catch your breath when you hear a battleship roaming to the sky. "It's seems like they're getting ready for the war." You're already frustrated making you collapsed on the grass, laying on it. Turnip just stands there looking at you.

"We have to rest first. I guess I can take a night in here. I bought a sleeping mat. This gonna make me warm." Sitting up, you grabbed a bread and cheese and started to eat peacefully.

"Do you want bread? Not like you can't eat it but I just want to offer it so you won't feel hungry." Turnip just jumps making you nod. "That castle is hard to find, huh? It's moving so this is gonna take a while." You said, drinking your water. After a quick meal, you find a flat surface to place your sleeping mat as turnip followed you.

"There, look cozy to me. I can manage this." You looked at Turnip as you tap the grass next to you. "Why don't you stand up here. I don't want you standing there alone." You chuckled making the scarecrow circled you as a gesture that he's happy and alright.

"I wonder if Sophie went to the castle already, hope she does so she'll get enough sleep." You scoot in to your sleeping mat. You look above, the stars twinkling to the sky. And the bright moon makes light to this dark night.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it? It's so bright and big. I wonder if people wanted to go to the moon too." You lifted your hands to sky.

"I hope this war is over after they find the prince. I always feel worried when I saw battleships being destroyed by the other country." You sigh. "How about you Turnip, do you think the prince is the answer for the war to end?" You asked the scarecrow who only stares at you.

It felt like something on it's eyes, it felt like the scarecrow is sad, like he wanted to talk to you. If only he can, maybe he can tell you what really happened to him.

"I remember when I met the prince where mother bought me to the Royal City. We met after I got out from mother's grasp and ended up coming to the palace. Then I saw him, playing with his dog." You smiled at the memory you have with a little prince named Justin.

Flashback where Y/N is 10 years old.

Walking down the beautiful street of Royal City, many people wore their expensive dresses and suits, planes was above the sky. It was a brautiful City with lots of amazing architectures.

"Now dear, I want you to hold into my hands, very tightly. Mommy will be meeting someone." Honey in her mid 30's age smiled at you as you nodded, she pinched your soft cheeks as she held your hand.

You wished Sophie could be here, but she's still at the house, sick. You looked everywhere as you followed your mother, still holding on her hand when she finay stopped. "It's nice to see you again, Honey. You look beautiful the last time I saw you." You peaked to your mother's dress to see a woman who is younger than Honey.