- 𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎

"You and mother went here when you were little right?" Sophie asked, the two of you started to walk to the Palace

"You and mother went here when you were little right?" Sophie asked, the two of you started to walk to the Palace. "Yes, and I met a friend. You know him, right? I told you many times that."

She tried to remember it to back of his head when she finally remembers that you often mention a prince that you become your friend. "Yes I remember now, Prince Justin isn't it? Never seen him but I want to if we can see him at the Palace."

You sigh, knowing that the Prince is not there. "He was kidnapped by the other country so that's why this war is starting. I alway pray that he' comeback safe. I miss him."

Sophie were shocked to hear about the Prince disappearance. That's why this stubborn war has started.

While walking, Sophie looked everywhere to see if Howl is following you two as his disguised. "Why do I feel like this isn't going to work."

"I kinda felt that too. But anyways, let's just do this."

While walking quitely, you looked at the stree full of people who lives in the Royal City. Sophie looked up and saw crows. "I wonder what Howl disguised himself."

"A human maybe? Or a big bird that is."

Finally, you and Sophie saw the Palace afar from where you were two standing.

While walking to the palace an unknown dog followed you two making you looked down as he bark more like coughing to you.

"Do you this is Howl? Disguised as a dog?" You said, as Sophie looked down with a scowl on her face. "Howl? You disguised yourself as an old dog?" Sophie lowers her voice, looking down to the who coughs again.

"I don't think that's Howl."

Sophie looked to her right to see the Witch of Waste's carriage being carried by her henchman. "Is that...?" You were startled when a large woman peaks to the window, half of her face was covered in her purple fan.

Sophie was shocked to see the witch that cursed her. "Look who's here. The tacky little girl from the hat shop."

"What? Hey, you—" You wanted to talk to her but Sophie stopped you, this is her problem. Sophie was tensed, discreetly looking fown at the dog who she think is Howl.

You glared at the Witch, you wanted to slap her in the face from what she did to your sister. And she deserves it.

"Thank you for handing my scorting(?) love to Howl. How's he doing by the way?" She asked. "He's acting like a big baby and he's working me to the bone as his cleaning lady." The Witch of the Waste laugh at Sophie making you more mad.

And finally the witch took a notice to you. "Oh, I didn't notice you have a lady next to you. Is she your sister?"

"Uh yes, she is."

"What a beautiful lady. I must say your cheap dress makes you more glowing." She insults you but you were never be embarassed from what you're wearing. You look good in every clothes you were, hand-me-down or not.

"She seems unbothered." The woman says as she chuckles. You only clenched your fist. Trying to calm yourself.

"So tell me, what business you two have here at the Palace?"

"Job hunting." Sophie says, lying through her teeth. You think that she's protecting Howl. "We're sick of working for Howl." Sophie lied again which the woman in carriage looked at Sophie Skeptically. Suspicious about it.

"And what about youself?" You asked, your eyes looked at her and she let out a boastful laughtef. "I recieve a royal invitation. That idiot sulliman finally realized how much she needs my powers."

"If you're so great why don't you break this spell you put on me." Sophie snaps. "I'm sorry dear, my talent lies on casting spell, not breaking them." She apologize, but you can feel the sincerity rather she boast herself and the left as her henchman run walk to the palace.

Sophie was mad at this point, she began shouting and run walk as well. You and the old dog followed her.

You noticed the Witch of the Waste's henchmen started to walk wobbly as they placed the carriage to the floor. "Looks like vehicles are prohibited in here. Good thing we came here in foot." You said, finally you saw a tall woman wovered in black fur as her coat walking upstairs in those long stairs. "Are.you sure you can handle this? Climbing up this long stairs?" You asked concerned as Sophie climbs the first stair. "Yes I can manage."

You saw the old dog circled and huff, he can't climb. "Oh well, might as well carry you— oh, you're quite heavy for an old dog. I don't mind. Let's go." Following up Sophie, you saw the Witch of the Waste struggle of walking upstairs. You can see a droplets of sweat coming out from her neck and face.

You didn't notice that you were already on top of the Palace without any sweat coming from here. You looked down, waving at Sophie who finally made it. Looking down you saw the Witch turning older as she still struggles to come up. You felt bad for her but you and Sophie where called by the man to come follow him.

"Are you sure she's alright there? She seems to be tired." You asked. Yes you hate that with for putting a spell to your sister but you felt bad for her, she must be very tired. "Don't worry for now, Y/N. Let's just hope she come up here as well." Sophie cheered for the Witch who looks like her age has increased, finally the Witch of the Waste finally come here.

--

Following the man, an announcer announved you and Sophie name along with the Witch of the Waste. Sophie lend the cane to the now older woman next to her. She really turned different. "Pendragon? Why is that name so familiar?" The Witch tiredly questioned. You and Sophie looked at each as Sophie spoke.

"Uh, that was because of the name of my tacky hat shop don't you remember?"

"Is that what it was?"

--

The three of you headed to a room when the door behind you closes. The Old woman was happy to see a chair just for her and sat there with a sigh of relief.

You noticed the old dog was running to the hallway. "Sophie the dog was going there." You pointed out where the dog went. "Howl, get back here!" She whispered shouted, Sophie glanced at the witch. Leaving her there, your sister holds your hands and followed where the dog went.

While walking together a kid with a blonde hair appeared to the wall. "This way please ma'am." The kid said, bowing.

You and Sophie followed him completely forgetting the Witch of Waste.

--