- 𝖛𝖎

The cleaning session has started

You and Sophie started cleaning this mess of a Castle. Both of you sweep, clean the dishes and mop the floor, but Sophie was more aggressive, talking to the bugs saying that she'll cut the bugs' heads and the mouse leaving. You helped Markl placed the books and papers outside (that you didn't knew you went to the city again).

"Hello sir. Is my potion ready?" The old man ask, Markl who disguised as an old man shook his head. "Come back later, there's a witch on a rampage there." You chuckled at Markl, looking back you saw many people walking down the street.

'I wonder if Turnip is okay.'

Coming back inside, the living room is already clean, thanks to Sophie who aggresively clean the whole castle, even the edges are clean.

You heard Calcifer calling for Sophie's name as you saw him trying to hang on from the small wood that was slowly burning from his flames. You quickly went to him and placed two woods on the chimney. "Oh, Y/N. Thank you, thank you! I was gonna die there if Sophie didn't place me here!" He said so sweet and then started to rant about Sophie.

You chuckled as you placed him to your palm, you smiled at him making his flame grew bigger and placed him to the wood. "All better, keep up those spark, Calcifer." You said and continue to work on cleaning.

While walking, you bumped into Howl making slightly looked up to him. You stepped back a little and observed his face.

'did he cut his hair? Yeah, he did. Looks fine to me.'

"Hm? Why are you staring? Is something wrong with my hair, Y/N?" He leans making you step back again, eyebrows furrowing. How can this man so flirty? He thinks he can steal your heart? Well he'll better try that again.

"Yes, you cut it." You reply nonchantly. "Well, excuse me I have to clean the Castle." You smexcused and went to the other side of the Castle. Howl looked back at you with a look that says that you look interesting. He then went to Calcifer.

Sophie saw the Man who warms himself as he looked at Sophie making the woman's mouth slightly opened, attracted to the man who has new haircut. "I didn't appreciated if you didn't torment my friend." Howl says, he didn't look piss rather he looked calm as he walk towards the door, Sophie making a way.

"Master Howl, are you going out now?" Markl asked carefully, he didn't want Howl to be pissed. The blonde man closed the door as he twist the other door knob making the color black on the color wheel. You saw how the lights from the window turned dark as Howl switch the portal.

He looked back, his hair flawlessly moved. " Markl, make sure the cleaning ladies doesn't get carried away." And by that, Howl began to disappear at the unknown dark place.

Markl narrowed his eyes to Sophie. "Sophie, what did you do know?"

"She almost smothered me! If I die, Howl will die too!" Sophie growl at Calcifer how cowers in fear from the woman. "Be quite! You're alright. Y/N helped you, so quit bothering me. We've got a job to do." Markl hurriedly went upstair sto stop Sophie saying that he'll need to hide his stuff furst after going there. You in the other hand helped with the laundry.