Ch.20 A storm on the horizon

There I was again standing atop the small hill reliving that exact same dream. Who is this, is it me or Lucien or it is someone else and who was this woman in my hands? Was she a vampire or was she pale because she passed away. Who was she and why am I reliving this dream.

I woke up next to Cat and she was playing with my hair. She had a smile on her face "Good morning."

"Good morning." I smiled and said I got up and reclined on the bed head and I looked around and the room was in shambles. "Last night was intense."

She moved closer to me and put her head on my chest and she said "I enjoyed every second of it."

I chuckled and said "I'm happy that you are pleased."

She looked at me and said "You know we are free today."

I looked at her and said "Oh... and do you have something particular in mind?"

She smiled and said "I do..." She then leaned in and kissed me.

After some shenanigans we finally got dressed. We went downstairs and we were greeted with many eyes. It was super awkward because they were looking at us and smiling. We were making our way downstairs.

Emse gave me a bag and said "This is some breakfast for you and others."

I smiled and said "Thank you..."

We made our way downstairs and she said "I am sorry for them."

I chuckled and said "I am fine they will annoy you mostly."

Emmet said "You are damn right Chrisy man."

I chuckled and said "Looks like I have been upgraded to man now."

She looked at me and I chuckled and said "Sorry."

She grabbed my jacket and said "We are going swimming today."

I said "alright... text me the place and time... I'll be there."

She nodded and I kissed her and said "Alright... see you later."

I then got on my bike and I waved back at her and she smiled and waved back. I then rode it off to my home.

I reached my home. I parked the bike and I saw Leah outside the house. She saw me walking towards me.

I smiled and said "Good morning."

She smiled and said "Good morning Chris."

I asked "How have you been?"

She nodded and said "I have been good." I nodded and she said "You are not going to ask about Jacob?"

I sighed and said "Well, I was hoping not to make this awkward for you so." I turned around and was walking in.

She said, "He has become bitter, Chris." I stopped and turned around and she continued "He is filled with anger and it is poisoning him."

I sighed and said "I tried talking to him... he didn't listen."

She said "No you two fought like childrens."

I said "Sometimes you need to fight because words aren't enough. There is nothing that I can say to him that will make him understand Leah..."

I turned around and she said "He needs friends Chris. He needs you and Bella."

I sighed and went inside. As I walked inside I saw Charlie on the table. I put the bag on the table and went to the fridge. He opened the bag and he said "You are early for tomorrow."

I smiled and said "Nice one."

I then put up two plates and I asked "Where is Bella?"

He said "Upstairs... She hasn't come out since last night."

I then sat on the table and I served us breakfast and we were eating and he asked "So how was last night?"

I smiled and said "It was nice... we danced... ate a little, you know the usual."

he asked "I don't need to have the safe sex talk with you right?"

I looked at him and shook my head and he sighed and said "Thank god... cause I don't want to end up on Tv with a pregnant 17 year old."

I smiled and said "You don't have to worry about me."

He said "Good... now get some breakfast for your sister as well."

I nodded and he took his coffee and went out into the garage. After I was done. I made a plate and went upstairs to give it to Bella. I knocked on her door and she said "I don't want to eat, I am not hungry."

I said "Did Edward already turn you cause if not you are going to eat."

She scoffed and said "I am not hungry Chris!"

I said "I already know he is in there dude and I am pretty sure he is has a good amount of self control over himself." As I was saying this I heard her walking to the door she opened it and took the plate. I saw that she was wearing shorts and a tank top. Edward was shirtless.

She said "Thank you. Now please go."

I pinched her cheeks and said "Anything for my sweet sister." She banged the door in my face and I went in my room.

As I opened the door I saw Cat in my bed. She looked at me and asked "Missed me?"

I jumped on the bed and I tackled her and she caught me and was on top of me she started to kiss me and took off her t-shirt.

Things are only going to get better from now on. I know it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I hope you like the chapter, leave comments if you did and vote as well and I'll see you guys tomorrow.