Ch.39 Werewolf 101

I need to clarify a few things before you guys read. Please don't take any of this as an attack, I am genuinely trying to resolve some miscommunications here.

1. Charlie is a different kind of werewolf and that is why he more fast, he is weaker than Chris in terms of strength.

2.Chris could have easily killed him during the fight. He was holding back significantly, he didn't want to hurt Charlie, so that it the other thing.

3.The part where Charlie said "Fuck you." and Chris said "Ok." was merely for fun and as far as the plan goes it was flawed from the beginning and the plan from the beginning was to capture charlie in case he breakout and then administer the insulin to him.
And I really am sorry on my part that I couldn't clearly tell you all what was it actually supposed to be like and for that I apologize, I will try to do better. But I do ask you guys help when it comes to fight scenes because I don't know how to write those.

Now please enjoy the chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I laid on the ground catching up my breath the fight was difficult turns out not trying to kill someone is a little too difficult when your opponent wants nothing more than to rip your throat. I looked at the cloudless dark sky and the moon and the stars strung in it. It looked beautiful, to be honest.

Dad was sleeping next to me but he was still in wolf form and I got up and picked him up and put him over my shoulder he was a little heavy for me in this form. I wondered if he could pick me up like this. I was making my way back to the cavern.

I reached the cliff and I looked down and I sighed and I shifted him to the left shoulder and I transformed my right hand and I put my claws at the side of the cliff and then slid down it. I landed on my feet. I transformed my hand back and walked inside the cavern and I put him down and I  searched my bag and got my shorts and my tank top.

I put it on and then I proceeded to look for my phone. I found it lying on the ground and I called Cat and she picked it up and she sounded very concerned. She asked "Hey, how are you? What happened to Charlie? Is he okay?"

I chuckled and said, "Yeah, I am okay and as for Charlie he is sleeping."

She asked, "The plan didn't work?"

I shook my head and said, "Nah, he is kinda smart and fast."

She was confused and she asked "What? I didn't get you?"

I sighed and proceed to explain to her everything about Lucien and Ermis. I didn't tell her this before but I gathered that it wouldn't matter in the long run so I told her everything.

She was shocked and she said, "So you have your ancestor in your head for so long and you didn't tell me?"

I smacked my lips and now I realize that it's not a good way or time to say this. So I did what was the best that I could do lie. I said "I wasn't quite sure that he was real you know. I thought I was crazy and there aren't many people who could have guided me through all this. But then today when dad asked me about it. I was kinda relieved. I wish I could have told you this earlier and not over the phone."

She said "You poor thing. I am sorry for pushing this on you."

She bought it but it didn't feel good to me and I said "Ah, no need to say sorry babe." I asked her "Where is Bella she sleeping or something?"

She chuckled and said, "No, Edward is here…"

I said, "Oh, that's good to know."

She chuckled and said, "What we did more serious stuff than those two."

I said, "I didn't say anything."

She laughed and said, "I kinda got what you were thinking from your tone."

I said "Alright fine, but please don't let them do something crazy, please. I know Edward but I am not so sure about Bella."

She laughed and said, "Maybe you are crazy." We talked the whole night. I had to keep an eye on Charlie anyway so. It kinda helped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a morning like 4 or something and his body shifted back to his normal form and he laid there naked. I said to Cat "He changed back. I am bringing him home."

She said, "Okay, see you in a bit. Love you."

I said, "Love you too Cat." I then cut the call and got up I grabbed his clothes and I struggled to put them on him I didn't want to get brushed with his phallus.

I then grabbed him and the bag and walked out of the cave I threw the bag up and then I jumped and landed on a rock on the cliff, it took me two more jumps to reach the top and then I put him in the truck and then drove to home.

I reached home in 15 minutes. I saw that Cat was already at the door. I got out of the truck and picked up Charlie and Cat came out of the house and got the bag and we entered the home and she closed the door.

I laid dad in his bed and I said I turned to Cat and she kept looking into my eyes. I don't know why I kissed her and said "Morning."

She laughed and nodded and said, "Morning… want to sleep?"
I nodded and said "Yes please."

We went to my room and I crashed on my bed and Cat laid down next to me she hugged me and laid her head on my chest and I kissed her forehead and said "Don't wake me up, okay?"

She nodded and said "Good night." I smiled and said "Good night."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I drifted to sleep I was summoned in front of Lucien I was floating in space and he looked happy by the look on his face and he said "Your dad got Ermis nice! He was a great warrior a real menace to deal with believe me."

I said, "So what like every person I turn an old friend of yours also comes back?"

He shook his head and said  "No, it's not like that. Your dad's connection with Ermis was strong that is why he inherited it. There is a great chance that someone may not have any connection to any one of my friends."

I nodded and said, "Hey, don't take this personally but I thought you were powerful so why did I have a hard time fighting him."

He looked at me and he looked serious and he said "I am strong Chris, it's you who is not. You still haven't even scratched the powers I had. I was the king because of reason. Every werewolf is a variation of mine. I can tap into each and every one of their power."

I was amazed but I asked "But how could I have known that there were different kinds of werewolves. You never told me anything like that."

He shrugged his shoulders and said, "You never asked me."

I looked at him and I said "Okay then, I have two questions for you."

He smiled and leaned back and said "Ask away."

I asked, "If I turn a shapeshifter will he remain a shapeshifter or do they become like us?"

He smiled and said "They still have the ability to turn into a wolf and they also become like us. Although I am not too sure. We didn't encounter them too much in my time. You are free to try though."

I nodded and said "Okay for the next question. I keep having these dreams and I am sure that they all are about you."

He chuckled and said, "Well, I am quite flattered by I don't swing that way."

I looked at him and said, "You know I don't mean it like that."

He then sighed and said, "The dreams that you see are of my past." he said, "You will see more of it as you grow."

I nodded and said, "Alright then, anything else I should know about?"

He nodded and said "When you have more than 3 betas. You have your own pack. You will become an Alpha and you will gain a significant boost in your strength, senses and reflexes. So try to gather your pack or not your choice."

I nodded and said "Thanks Lucien. I will see you again."

He smiled and said "Come anytime to me and I will help you. Since I have nothing to do."

I was then woke up from my sleep and I got up and I looked out the window and it was near evening. Cat was not next to me and I got off my bed and I felt a lot lighter and my muscles felt more relaxed. I looked in mirror and I saw that my eyes changed a little. There was a little red mixed with Blue but it was subtle.

Looks like the more wolves I have the stronger I become.