Ch.38 Black Blur.

Today was the day, tonight is the full moon. Charlie will complete his transition today. And to prepare for this day, we have built a dungeon of sorts… I am comfortable calling it that. It just sounds weird and also I have gotten myself an insulin shot, which can put him to sleep.

When it was previously used on me it put me to sleep so I am hoping it works on him as well. Otherwise, I will have to use more brutal methods.

We were in the kitchen Cat was here as well and she was helping Bella cook. We decided to have an early dinner today. I was talking to Charlie about the transition, we were basically going over the stuff he needs to remember.

He said "1. Do not fight the transition." I nodded "2. Try not to be angry." I nodded and said "Nice." "3. Is optional try and show some form of restraint."

I nodded and said "Good." He then looked at me and said "All of it is not going to work is it?"

I knew it wasn't going to work because he may not have that kind of control but to reassure him I said "I will be there to watch over you don't worry. You will be fine."

Cat then came with food and she said "Now, eat up you both have a long night ahead."

Charlie inhaled sharply and said, "Can't disagree on that."

Bella and Cat had made steaks, mashed potatoes, and stir fry veggies. We all started to eat and after we were finished I looked outside and it was near night time and the moon will be at its apex in an hour so we needed to leave now.

I gathered the things that we will need like clothes and chains and that insulin shot, Cat handed me a box it had some food just in case if we get hungry. I took the box and put it in the bag and she said "Please be careful."

I nodded and said "I will." She then kissed me and I said "I'll text when we get there." She nodded. I then turned towards Bella and she hugged me and said "Take care… both of you."

I nodded and then she hugged Charlie. He then said "We'll be fine, no need to worry like this." He then sat on the chair and I rolled him out of the house. I then put Charlie in the truck and put the chair on the back of the truck.

I got in the car and we waved at them and they waved back and then I started the car and we left for the dungeon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stopped near the cliff and we both got out and I went to the back to get the bag and the chains. Charlie asked "So where is this place."

I smiled and said, "You'll see." I grabbed him and then jumped down the cliff he held on to me and screamed. I landed on my feet and he opened his eyes and let go of me and we then went inside.

I gave him a flashlight and he shined it inside the cavern he looked around and said "This looks morbid."

I sighed and said "Yeah, I know."

I opened up the locks to the doors and we both reached the last cell and I dropped the bag and got the chains and water and food out. I then proceeded to chain him up. This time we had gotten some stronger chains but I kinda didn't trust it to be honest.

I chained him up and I left him in the cell and locked the three gates. I sat outside and we both were now waiting.

He asked me "Chris?"

I looked at him and he asked "Do you sometimes hear a voice?"

I was confused and I looked at him and asked "Like my voice?"

He shook his head and said "No, no, it's like a completely different voice. It kinda sometimes speaks to me you know. Do you also hear it or am I just crazy?"

I chuckled and said, "No, you are not crazy."

He looked at me and he said "He says his name is Ermis." I was shocked to hear that name again and he continued "He is like a big dude but he like chubby. He comes to me sometimes in my sleep. He tries to talk to me but I can't make anything of it."

I looked at him and said, "Well, that will change today." I then looked at him and said "I hear a guy named Lucien, he is our progenitor, he is called the wolf king, the wolf god. He is super annoying and weird. But he does help me when I need him. He helped me with my first time transitioning maybe this Ermis guy is doing the same."

He then just laughed and said, "We are so weird." He then looked up and said, "If you were to tell me that Vampires, werewolves, and who knows what excited I would have never believed you."

I smiled and said, "You have no idea dad."

He looked at me and smiled but then I heard his bones starting to break and he screamed in pain. He was laying on the floor and I got up and said "Don't try to fight it let it happen."

He groaned and said, "I am trying!" Then his legs started to twist and he continued to scream, I have experienced the pain you get used to it over time. This continued for a few seconds and he also started to gain muscles and his hair started to grow.

He was getting covered in black fur but their tip had some brown. His chains started to tort and he stood up and he continued to groan in pain. He was a lot smaller like 9'11" and he was a lot thinner compared to me but he looked a lot more agile as his transition completed he wasn't big enough to break the chains so he then grabbed his collar and pulled it apart. He was then pulling on the chains and I said "Don't do it!"

I then heard "Shut the fuck up!" I smacked my lips and said "Okay…" He broke the chains and then was pulling on the rods and he kept shouting "Let me out! Let me out of here!" He ran through the door head first and opened it and then he did the same to the other ones. He just ran past me for some reason and he was fast. All I saw was a blur.

I quickly opened my bag and got the injection and transformed and ran after him. I grabbed the injection in my hand and started to run after him. He was significantly faster than me. I was tracking him through my nose and my ears while he was running he also had a very distinct laugh. It was like a snicker.

I grabbed the injection in my mouth and started to run on all of my legs and I could finally see him he was moving towards the town. I sped up and he looked back and he saw me and he laughed and he sped up even more.

I started to run as fast as I could but he was still 500 m away. I saw a log and I grabbed it and threw it towards him. He looked back and he changed direction. I gabbed a boulder and threw it towards him and looked at the coming boulder he grabbed it and he threw it back. I ducked down and dodged it but as I got up I saw a punch coming. It landed on my right cheek and the injection slipped from my hand. Luckily it is plastic.

I landed on my back and he jumped at me and started to rain down punches left and right. I grabbed his hands and he just bit me on my shoulder. I kicked him on the chest and sent him flying. He took a big chunk of flesh, steam formed around the wound and it was healing and I looked at him and he got up and laughed and started to run around me and he was barely visible to me he was like a black blur. He jump toward me and hit me with his claws and again start to run around me. He attacked my knees and my legs more than my upper body.

He landed a lot of hits like this and he was using his claws so they were leaving deep cuts, it was frustrating, if I don't deal with him now, I will be seriously wounded. I then closed my eyes and decided to rely on my instincts, I waited for him and kept running around me and laughing. He then jumped towards me and I heard it and I grabbed him from the shoulder and the thigh and slammed him to the ground. And I heard all of his ribs broke but they were also healing quickly.

He wheezed and gasped for air and I grabbed his leg but he kicked me again and again so I slammed him into the ground again for a few times, I looked for the injection and I found it. I removed the cap and injected it and he then went down in a couple of seconds.

I then laid down next to him and caught my breath and said "You are going to be a real pain in the ass for the vamps dad." I started to cough "Damn."