𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟺

A CABIN IN THE WOODS was his plane all along. God, it was a beauty. I only saw these kinds of forest homes in the movies. Triangular structured bricked home. See-through windows surround the place, illuminating the green tree's around the outside.

 "Did you rent this? It's not yours is it?" I asked, in wonderment as I walked closer to the house. Harley would've shit herself if she saw this beauty. I've always dreamed of staying in a place like this. The only time I got to be in the middle of Washington's nature was when I was a kid and my parents took us camping. "Are we going to stay here over the weekend? Today and tomorrow?" he nodded and I smiled so big, squatting to the floor.

 "Avery," he spoke, shaking his head and I jumped up and wrapped myself around him and he carried me with ease. He walked us towards the home and I jumped off him.

    "Can I open it?" I questioned excitedly and he nodded, grabbing the key from his back pocket, and handing it to me. I grabbed it and placed the key in the sleek matted knob. As I unlocked it I quickly opened it and looked around as the beauty's of the living room looked back at me, then the kitchen, further in. All the furniture was brown and modern, fitting perfectly with the house style. There was a staircase leading upstairs on the other side of the living room. It was such a perfect size. Not big.

    "Is it yours?" I asked, again.

    "I rented it for us," he said and I nodded.

     I walked closer to the stairs, and I noticed that there was a big space right under it. A secret passage.

    I got closer and as close as I got my mouth widened and I placed my hand over my mouth in shock. I turned back to Hades in exasperation and he grinned.

    "I knew you would like it," he spoke and I ran inside the secret passage, quickly observing every single book. I scanned the spines and they looked to be literature books and only a few but that didn't matter. The little section was so cute.

    He knew about it all this time. "You knew about this little section?" I turned towards to look at him only to see him right in front of me now.

    "I had...in a way."

    "This is why I love you." I kissed his lips, taking a glance at the whole room before dashing out to check out the rest of the home. But I paused looking back at his tall figure. "If only this house was mine—I'll love you more," I joked and he stalked towards me, grabbing me by the waist.

    "I can make it yours," he said in all seriousness and my smile fell. He was totally serious.

    "Hades, no. I wouldn't make you do that. I was kidding I'll love you the same no matter what." I assured, laughing but he remained serious.

    "Just say the word, Avery." he continued and I groaned, placing my forehead in his chest.

    "How can you- afford all this..."

    "I trade stocks." Right. I didn't know you could be a millionaire by investing in that. 

    "Let's look at the rest of the house." I brushed it off and I grabbed his hand. The kitchen looked what I thought it would and my mouth gaped at the patio. It wasn't just a patio—it was a whole feast of a pool and jacuzzi.

    "Hades...I might just accept you're offering." I teased. Or was I? This was too beautiful to not say no to. "First thing we need to do is get in the water,"

    "Last time wasn't a great experience."

    "That was then. Now is now." I whined and he shook his head. "Wait. We didn't bring any clothes." I realized.