Chapter 32🖤

The following Saturday we are heading to a party this afternoon it's Saturday and we are heading out to the lake, Chase didn't want to go he said he wanted to spend his day just us but I had promised Kim and Sarah that I would be going to every single party with them and I'm not going to break that promise.

Kim and Sarah are sitting in my bedroom with me while I try on bathing suits trying to find the one that looks the best and honestly I want to look hot for my boyfriend. He said he can't get enough of me and no we have not had sex yet he just loves to touch on me and always either hold my hand or have his arm around my back.

He just likes to me close and I love it.

"You need to wear something sexy for your man." Kim says as she grins looking  over the bathing suit I am wearing.

"The purple one looks the best. It makes your boobs look so much bigger." Sarah says as she walks around me slowly. "And your ass girl Chase is going to flip when he sees you in this. Fuck I want it for myself. You look hot!"

"Hell yes our girl does." Kim says as she slips on her bikini on before slipping on her sundress. Kim's bikini is a dark blue and Sarah's is pink. We all looking hella good and today's going to be so much fun.

Chase said he was going to meet me there they had football practice this morning and needed to practice running the play for the game next Friday.

We all grab our things before heading out the door and I double check the list of things we are bringing.

We packed sunscreen, water bottles, things to make ham and cheese sandwiches and bags of chips to snack on.

I can't wait to see Chase his been pretty busy every afternoon with Football since the season started so I'm happy that I'll get to spend the day with him surrounded by our friends.

About 15 minutes later Kim's parking the car and we grab all our things before heading out near the water to set up a little area for us.

I see Macy and the bitches around her all three showing off thier bodies in thier tiny bikinis and the dudes around them are practically drooling over them. She has left Chase alone ever since he pretty much embarrassed him infront of the school that morning and she just went right along to the next boy.

Oh well.

At least she isn't trying to get with Chase anymore I don't need to worry about that not that I actually think Chase would cheat on me but still it's nice to just know.

Once we picked out spot out we lay down our beach towels and begin to apply sunscreen on each other before we dash out into the lake laughing and splashing each other. We pretty much stay to ourself and ended up playing Marko polo well we tried but it was too many people around us we kept heading in the wrong direction most of the time but it was still fun.

"I need a drink" Sarah girps out before heading out of the water in search of the alcohol, we didn't bring any but I'm sure someone here has some and Sarah is just the girl to sniff it out.

Kim heads back to our towels laying on her back and getting her tan on, I stay floating in the water enjoying the coolness as I spot Chases truck pulling up and excitement rushes through me.

Quickly getting out of the water I speed walk towards him, his carring a heavy looking cooler and I just bet he came prepared with alcohol. I just hope he doesn't drink too much. That and bipolar medicine doesn't go good together.

After Chase told me he was bipolar I looked up everything I could on it so I would be able to help my boyfriend out when he needed.

Sneaking up on Chase after his friends all head towards the water hollering like some fools I reach out from behind him covering his eyes with my hand. "Guess who." I giggle out not being able to stop myself.