Chapter 37🖤

Chase did not want to leave earlier after I told him that Sarah and Kim would be here soon for our sleep over, they told me they could be here for 6pm and it is now 5:30pm and I'm having trouble with getting Chase to understand that he can't stay for a girl sleep over. One my parents would never allow that and second, well I don't think Kim and Sarah would appreciate it very much.

"I don't know why I can't just stay for a bit and hang out with you and your friends, Raven. Do you just not like being with me is that it? Does me having bipolar bother you so damn much?" He snarled out while we were standing in the kitchen, as I opened the door out for him.

I wanted to take my shower and get into my pajamas for when they got here, the faster they can get their showers done and changed into their pajamas is the faster that we can get back to watching the new episode of Law and Order.

"Of course not, baby. I just wanted to get ready for my friends and get us some snacks ready is all." I tell him softly, raising my hands, rubbing down his arms to try to sooth him.

"Yall have guys coming here? Is that it? You want to be a hoe? Is that why you want me out of your house so bad?" He growls out, and I look down when my eyes catch movement to see him balling up his fists.

"Chase. Stop it. I told you. We are going to just hang out and watch tv baby that's it." I tell him, feeling horrible that he would think I was having boys coming over here without him.

"Whatever Raven!" He snarled jerking his arms out of my hold roughly that my shoulder knocks into the door frame, i have to bite my lips together from the pain shooting through it.

"Chase don't be like this. I love you!" I cried out as he began to walk down my driveway to his truck.

What the hell just happened?

Things were going good, we did what we did up stairs then we cuddled and made out for a long time, I enjoyed being in his arms and I thought things between us were good.

Feeling my eyes starting to water, I slowly shut the door as I hear Chase's tires squealing out from in front of my house.

Dragging my body up to my room, i sigh softly as I pass my bed thinking about Chase and I just being on it and being all happy a few minutes ago as I walk into my bathroom, turning the water on to get hot, while waiting I slowly take my clothes off and I see a bright red mark on my shoulder from hitting the door frame. I move it around in slowly small circles to try to get the pain to go away but it doesn't help, turning around I climb into the shower, moaning out softly as the heat of the water eases the pain.

Several minutes later I'm stepping out of the shower, wrapping a towel around my body I move towards my mirror and look at myself. The bruise on my face has now faded fully thank god.

Walking into my bedroom closet I start pushing clothes around until I find a blue cotton pajama set. It has to be six by now so I hurry up and slip my clothes on and make my way downstairs to wait on the girls.

I did not have to wait long, I hear knocking on my door and they calling out my name. Finally, they will be able to take my mind off of Chase for a little while.

"Hey besties." I say softly, as I swing open the door and see that their hands are full of snacks and bags.

"Hey girl" Kim says as she walks inside. "Brought snacks."

"Girl. I'm excited for tonight's episode." Gushes Sarah as she followed Kim inside, closing the turn after they came inside I turned and smiled at them.

"Me too! Let's go up and yall can get ready and we can start it." I tell them happily, happier than I'm actually feeling at the moment. I hate fighting with Chase. It breaks my heart every single time.

"Yessss!" Sarah, playfully screeches as we make our way up to my room after I grabbed more snacks for us all.

I'm laying in bed waiting for them to finish their showers Kim went in mine and Sarah went in my parents when I hear my phone ding from my night stand knowing that it is probably Chase I reach over grabbing my phone and looking up to the screen.

Yeah. It's Chase.

Chase- Baby I'm sorry about fighting. I just love spending time with you. I love you so much, Raven. I would kill myself if I didn't have you.

Oh god.

I wish he would stop saying that to me.

Me- Chase stop saying that. I'm not going anywhere but you need to chill out. I'm allowed to spend time with my friends too. I love you too.

Chase- But you should want to spend time with me too Raven just like I want to be with you every time I can. That's what good couples do.

He did not even give me time to answer his first text before he sent another one.

Chase- Sneak out tonight so I can see you. I miss you so much baby and I feel myself going dark.

Me- I don't know if I can chase.

Chase- Why not? Don't you want to fucking help your boyfriend Raven?

Me- Yes Chase but I don't know what time Kim and Sarah will go to sleep and I don't want to ditch them.

Chase- So they are more important than I am. I get it. Fuck it then. I'll just stop taking my meds and let all the dark things come back inside me. Maybe I will kill myself and you won't have to deal with me anymore, Raven.

What the fuck?

Why does he keep saying those things to me.

Me- No. Keep taking your meds baby. I will let you know when they start to fall asleep, okay? I love you Chase.

Chase- I love you Raven.

Sighing loudly, I toss my phone on my nightstand as I hear the girls coming into my room all dressed in their pajamas and ready for our movie night.