Chapter 38🖤

"Ugh, I don't know why they can't just get together already." Growls, Sarah.

"Everyone has to notice the sexual tension between Oliva and Elliott, by now. They are meant to be." Grumbled, Kim.

"I know it sucks." I sighed out, slowly moving my shoulder in slow circles as the pain starts to get worse.

"Are you okay? Your shoulder seems to be hurting you?" Kim asked snapping my eyes off the TV and onto her.

"Yeah. I hit the damn door frame earlier. Slammed myself against while texting Chase." I laughed out, hoping like hell that she believed me.

"Are you sure? You haven't really been yourself lately Raven. You don't seem very happy and when you do its like you're forcing it out." Whispered Sarah as she wrapped one arm over my shoulders, pulling me into her body.

"Girls. I'm fine I promise. Nothing is wrong with me. I have you too, my parents and Chase. Trust me. I'm good." I told them both, softly.

"If you're sure-" Kim said waiting for me to confirm what I just said.

"I'm sure. Yall worry too much besties. I'm good." I tell them both, before pulling them into my arms.

I love them so much and it's killing me not being able to tell them what's been going on with me, they are not stupid, they know me too well. They know when I'm lying, which is why I have to try harder to make sure they believe me. I can't have them hating Chase or worse telling my parents thinking that they are trying to help me.

"Did you hear that Macy was going out with a college dude last week? Apparently the dude cheated on her that same week at a party. I heard she was screeching and yelling so much that the cops were called and busted up the party." Sarah said giggling like the whole thing is funny, and I guess it is.

"Oh my god, I did! People said the dude she was seeing got arrested for having minors at his party. I bet she is so embarrassed." Kim laughed, before picking up a handful of chips in her hand.

We chatted through out the few episodes we watched until the girls finally started to get tired, I have sent Chase a text around 9pm hoping he was still awake and did not harm himself.

Chase- On my way baby.

I lay down next to Sarah and Kim for a little while making sure they were both passed out before slowly climbing out the bed.

Why do I feel like I'm doing something so wrong right now?

My dad made me promise that I would not ditch my friends for my boyfriend but here I am doing just freaking that.

Once I make it to the front door, I quickly slide on my flip flops before opening the door and seeing Chase's truck parked out front.

Shit.

I did not even think about the neighbors. What if they heard his loud truck pull up and they tell my parents.

"Hey beautiful." Chase murmurs softly reaching out pulling me inside his arms but my heads still turned making sure I dont see any of the neighbors watching us.

"Hey babe." I said softly turning my head towards him when I'm satisfied nobody is watching us.

"Hows your sleep over? I missed you so much." He whispered out bringing his lips softly onto mine and I allow my body to melt against his for a few minutes kissing him back.

"It was good. The girls just fell asleep. We watched a few episodes of Law and Order." I tell him while running my nose against his chin feeling the light stumble of his facial hair scracthing against my nose.