The Rumba

They both lay silently for hours in each others arms enjoying the blessed moment, it was Steven who broke the silence first, "Have you regretted it?" Abby shook her head, and Steven kissed her lips, "Are you sure?" Abby nodded, "are you in pain?"

"Only a little." Abby admitted shyly.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be." She told him, and looked up in his blue eyes, "I need you again Steven."

Steven smiled, but shook his head, "No, we will not do it again until you heal." He told her even though his cock was swollen and throbbed to be inside of her again.

"I'm fine I promise you!"

"We have an entire week to ourselves in this bed," Steven told her, "tonight if you are not sore I will love you again."

Abby groaned with displeasure that she had to wait to make love again, and she grabbed his cock and pulled it aggressively. A deep masculine moan escaped his lips and he quickly stopped her before it got out of hand.

"Don't." He pulled her hand away from him.

The huskiness of his voice burned fire in her stomach, and she moaned painfully, "You wish to see me suffer?"

"If it's pleasure you seek, I can please you again in a different kind of  way," he told her hoarsely, "but I don't want to make love to you until the soreness has lessened."

He was very considerate, and he cared about her wellness, but Abby was on fire  and needed him to please her again. "I can't wait for tonight Steven, please don't make me wait, I need for you to make love to me again, now!"

Again Steven denied her, but she glided her body downwards and took him in her mouth. She was not skillful in ways of love making, and knew not any special techniques to please a man down there, but the slow, sensual teasing feeling of her wet lips closing around his shaft caught Steven by surprise. Fire burst throughout his loins and he groaned with pleasure.

When Steven was about to release his seed, he pulled her upwards, rolled on top of her, and with his knee he thrust her thighs apart and slammed into her like a starving animal.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and felt his deep, penetrating thrusts even more. It was a stimulating, passionate and arousing experience for Abby and she closed her eyes and enjoyed the ride once again.

His rode her like a great stallion, wild and frenzy, his hands fondled her breasts aggressively, where there had been gentleness before, now there was a desperate need to claim and possessive her body to his needs and desires.

She met his yearning with the same desperate need, to claim him hers and unite in a way that was beyond this world and into the next. This time their love making elevated to a higher level, in his masculine hoarse voice he asked "Does it feel good, do you like it?"

"Yes!"

"You are my temple and I praise you!" He thrust harder and faster inside of her.

Abby closed her eyes and fully savored this intimate moment, her hands exploring and worshiping every inch of his glorious body, as she trembled beneath him.

"Open your eyes!" His husky voice commanded, and he held her gaze steadily, Steven was over emotional and searched for a deep connection with her and established another superior level of intimacy with Abby.

He fulfilled every fantasy and desire she ever dreamed of. Hot boiling lava like an exploding volcano poured throughout her body shaking her to the core, as she released her soul to him. She trembled underneath him, as waves after waves of pleasure claimed her, and when her body trembled and reached its peak, she screamed his name out loud over and over again until her body went limp underneath him.