I Can't Cntrol Myself #2

Requilla POV

I groaned as I sat on the living room couch, he was such a tease. I just have to beat him at his own game.

I drop the remote on the floor as I hear his footstep getting closer and I bend over to take it up as he enters. I feel so stupid doing this- is this going to even work.

"Little on-, he stops mid sentence. I turn around to him "Yes", I look up at him innocently and smile.

"Uhm", he clears his throat, "the pizza would be here in the next twenty-five minutes." "Okay" I nodded my head as I gave him the remote "find something for us to watch I'll be back".

I sprint up the steps to fetch what I need. I plucked a lollipop from my bag and chuckled.

I hurry downstairs and into the room. I lick my lips as I look at him, sitting on the couch, looking as handsome as ever. I glanced at the tv and saw one of Madea's comedies playing. I stroll over towards him and purposefully brush my ass against his crotch as sat beside him.

I heard a small groan coming from in and I snap my head in his direction. He looked over at me before shaking his head.

As the night progresses, I enjoyed listening to his laugh as we watch the movie. It was like listening to my favorite music. The way it sounds as if it's was coming from deep within, so rich and alive.

I turn my attention to him, and let my gaze drift over his body slowly. He sat on the couch with his legs spread apart and I wish I could be between those legs, sucking the life out of him.

I removed the lollipop from its wrapper and placed it in my mouth, turning away as I sensed his eyes on me.

Let the show begins.

I slid in out of mouth slowly then run my tongue up against it then I slid it back into my mouth as far as it can go only leaving a little bit of the stick exposed. I suck on it a few times, twisting it in my mouth then I took it out, making a pop sound.

I turn towards him as his eyes darken and he stares at me hungrily. "Is something wrong?", I asked, smiling innocently. He grips my neck and pushes me back on the couch, laying on top of me. I could feel his dick poking into my thigh and I smirk looking up at him. "Yuh like to play, don't?

(You like playing, don't you?)". He grinds his hips into mine and I moan as my eyes glaze over. "There's so much I want to do you", he groans low into my ears running his hands down my stomach and approaching my vagina. But before he could touch the place that was begging for his attention the doorbell rings. I groan in annoyance.

"I guess we'll just have to wait until later because I'm going to enjoy punishing you", he smirks darkly and got up to answer the door. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and sat up. I finish  the rest of the lollipop as he enters the room with the two boxes of pizza and juice.

We resume watching tv. We enjoy our dinner, talking and laughing like we weren't about to get nasty a few minutes ago. After we finish, I took up both the boxes and throw them away and enter back into the room.

"Go up to my room and wait there, make sure you're naked". I looked at him before the words registered in my head and I squealed before rushing up to his room, quickly stripping out my clothes as I waited for him. Excited.

Not long after he entered the room and close the door.

"Get on your knees", he commands and I did what I was told as he stood there looking at me. I felt vulnerable yet sexy as I kneeled before him. I could feel the sexual tension in the room increasing as the minutes ticks away. I just wanted to be fucked into next year already.