New Beginnings

Jadeen POV

Several weeks have passed and it's was finally the day, Requilla would be discharge from the hospital and our family would be able to return home. I was on the edge of my seat just thinking about it.

To say I was delighted as I sat there and watch Requilla play with our child, would be an understatement. My entire inside was buzzing. Our little Sebastian Requil Sharpe.

I felt a sense of pride, happiness and relief flood throughout my body as I continue to watch Requilla with the baby. She's going to be a great mom and wife. I can't wait to finally propose to her. As soon as she gets back on her feet and I deal with those little shits. We can finally move on and be happy.

I never thought I would feel this much for someone in my life. I never knew what love was until Requilla came into my life. She dealt with all my mood swings, my temper; she even deals with my high sex drive.

She made me to feel loved like I've never before and for that I'm grateful for this woman, this beautiful queen. She was definitely my rock, my soulmate.

"Baby remember the bags?" I turn around to Requilla getting out of the car with our baby and once again my heart began to speed up. Every time I see her with our baby, I just feel a raw amount of happiness coursing through my veins. Her beautiful smile as she looks up to me. "I love you", I blurt out and I saw her shiver as she moves closer catching my lips with hers. Her smooth soft lips I can't never get enough of. "I love you too"

I kiss her once more before turning to get the bags as she went into the house. "We're home", I called out and it didn't take long before Ty, Rodney, Chris, Yasmine and Mama came rushing in the room.

"Aww my baby is finally here", mama exclaimed, moving towards us,  holding out her hands. I prepare myself for the hug but instead, she passes me and went to Requilla. "Oh, it's like that now", I cut my eyes as the other laughs.

"You know you are my baby but this is my new baby", she took up Sebastian in her hands as he smiled up at her. I hiss my teeth being a little jealous.

"Come here,  you already know you're my baby", Requilla step towards me laughing. I lower my mouth to her ear "I'm not your baby. I'm your dom, little one, just wait until I'm able to get back between those legs of yours. I'm going destroy you", I slowly lick her earlobe before straighten back up as I watch her eyes daze over.

"Oh, y'all stop being nasty and move", Chris push us away as he move towards the baby.

We laugh as we got out of the way. "I'm so happy," Requilla turn to me, looking up at me. "I'm so happy too," I held onto her waist, squeezing.

"I love you. Thank you for giving me the best gift a man can ever ask for. Thank you for loving me" I kiss her forehead, pulling her into a hug.

As I watch how everyone interacts with the baby and one another, I felt a sense of peace. I know that whatever may come our way, good or bad, I know I had a family that I could count on to be there for me, especially my little Angel.