Will You?

Jadeen POV

When Requilla came outside wearing that dress. I was lost for words. She was stunning,  so beautiful, breathtaking. I felt like a kid taking their crush on a date. I was nervous about what I had plan for her, but as she smiled at me. I know I was making the right choice.

We arrive at my favorite restaurant and I got out to open the door for her. The slit on that dress is going to get somebody killed if they stared too long. We went inside and was met by one of the host. The staff knew what I had planned, for my queen and they already know what to do. In no time we were seated. The look on Requilla's  face was enough to have my heart racing and when she thank me I felt a sense of pride knowing I once again made this beautiful woman happy.

Soon we were talking and eating. After we finish, we just sat there enjoying the music in the background. Now it was time for the surprise and I was bursting with nerves.

Requilla was in the midst of telling me how amazing the night was going, when I got up, cutting her off. She turns her body to me as I went down on one knee and her hands went up to cover her mouth. The music stops as people around us quiet down and I knew that all their attention was on us.

"Requilla", I started, "From the first time you came into my life I knew I was done for. You gave me hope and love, something that I didn't know I could ever have again. You gave me back a purpose in life. You gave me a something to hold on to and with that I'm saying thank you. Thank you for allowing me to love you, thank you for allowing me to see that smile every morning and every night day.  Thank you for loving me, for showing me to not be afraid of my feelings and embrace. Thank you for being my rock, my shoulder, my motivation. My soulmate. Thank you for the amazing sex", I grin as she laughed, tears flowing down her face. I clear my throat and continue, "thank you for allowing me to becoming a better man for you. Thank you for making me happy. Will you do me honor of becoming Mrs. Sharpe and make time the happiest man on this earth?", I open the small box that contain a simple ring with a diamond on the top which wasn't too small nor was it too big. It was just perfect, just like my little angel. I felt her body collided with me as we both fell on the floor. "Is that a, yes?", she nodded her head before screaming yes. I laughed, sliding the ring on her finger as crowd cheered. I have just become the happiest man in the world.