Mama

Requilla POV

I awoke with a dull headache. I groan, and turn over searching for Jadeen when I realize that his side of the bed was empty. He must be in his office. I got up, had a quick shower and got dress, trying not to think about what happened the day before. I really just want to be held by Jadeen right now.

I made my way over to this office, a little nervous. As I walked in, we locked eyes. I move my gaze gently across his face, taking in the tiredness in his eyes. I walk towards him and he pulled me onto his lap, keeping his eyes on me.

He let out a low grunt as I circled my hands around his neck, taking his hair out of the bun and allowing it to flow freely down his back. I pull him close attaching my lips to his, running my fingers through his hair, simply craving to feel him close. He intensifies the kiss, while running his hand all over my back. We soon pulled apart and peered into each other eyes. "I love you", we both said simultaneously and I froze. "What?!", we both exclaimed once again and instantly burst out laughing.

He looks down at me with love and adoration flickering in his eyes and I shyly look away. "You love me, mi amore?" I blushed and nodded my head twisting my fingers. He sighs dramatically "about time. Me know you coulda neva resist alla this"

"It's about time, I know you could never resist all of this", he teased and I rolled my eyes.

"I love you too little one, so fucking much," he declared, lifting my face and staring deep into my eyes. My heart was beating out of my chest and my insides felt like it was on fire.

He loves me. I finally found someone that love and care for me. I felt tears escaping my eyes. "What's wrong?", Jadeen asked in an alarming tone. I shook my head. After a few minutes, I finally stop crying. I was so unbelievably happy.

"It's just that I finally have someone that loves me and treats me wonderful. I don't know what I will do if something to ever happen to you. I love you", I whimpered. He smiled down at me and pulls me close, placing his lips on mine.

"I promise to be the best partner and only partner you"ll ever have. I promise to always be there for you. A ear to listen to all your problems, dreams, stories and even your weird random thoughts", we both chuckled.

" I promise to take care of you. Build with you physical, mentally and emotionally. I promise to love you in this life and next. I love you so much Jadeen Sebastian Sharpe", I finished, wiping away my tears. I meant everything I've said. There's so much I want to say buy its like my tongue was tied.

"Say that again", he pleaded. His voice raw with emotions

"I love you", I smiled up at him.

"Again", he beg, pulling me even closer.

"I love you."

"Again", he grip the back of neck, tightly

"I love you Jadeen Sebastian Sharpe", I moaned.

He latch his lips onto mine, kissing me with so much emotions, so much desire. I quickly response with the same amount of need. Gripping on his shoulder, as he deepen the kiss, pushing pass my lips with his tongue. We were so lost into trying to consume each other, we didn't hear when the door open.

"If you're going to make more babies, at least wait until this one comes out first and don't do it in your office", I snap my head around, coming to a stop on a short old lady looking at us in amusement.

"Mama", Jadeen groan. I quickly leap off his lap blushing profusely and held my head down trying not to make eye contact. I can't believe she caught us about to do the nasties.

"Mama what are you doing here? I thought you were staying longer on your vacation", Jadeen got up, walking towards her. "Well, I was, but you wouldn't imagine how I felt, finding out that my son is having a baby over the news", she glared at him and he gulps taking a step back.

"I was going to tell you", he babbled out shakily and I snickered. She rolls her eyes and turns towards me, "come my child, we have a lot to talk about", she turns away and I look at Jadeen before moving behind her, pulling him with me. If I was going down, he was going down with me.

As we sat at the table in the kitchen I decided to spoke up, "I'm sorry that Jadeen didn't tell you ma'am- I was cut off by Elaine shaking her head, "you can call me mama Elaine or just Elaine", she smiled turning to me. I smile nodding my head and continue "it was my fault that Jadeen didn't tell you, I just wanted to tell you in person and because you were on a vacation I wanted to wait until you get back, so don't be mad at him".  Jadeen and I remain silent as emotions flashes quickly against Elaine's features, first sad, then angry, and finally happy.

"I'm not mad child. I was a little upset that everyone knew before me but I understand why you waited". I breathe a sigh of relief calming my mind.

"I'm finally going to be a grandmother", she shouted making both Jadeen and I jump. I laugh as I watch her jump up and down clapping her hands in excitement. Jadeen went to hug her and I sat there, watching them.

I could see that she meant a lot to Jadeen and that he will protect her from anyone or anything. I felt like I was going to tear up as I watch the scene in front of me. Damn hormones I thought looking away trying not to cry.

"Come here little one", I look up and saw they were both watching me. I took a nervous step forward, before I was pulled into a hug. "There's no need to be afraid child, you do love my son, right?', I nodded my head smiling up at Jadeen with nothing but love and appreciation in my eyes.

This man means a lot to me and I forever will be grateful for receiving his love. "I love him will all my heart, mind, body, and soul. There is nothing that I wouldn't do for him", I express with tears in my eyes. He kisses my forehead and I melt against him relishing the feeling of his lips.

Soon a throat was cleared and that brought back my attention to Mama Elaine who was looking at us with tears and admiration in her eyes. "I could not be prouder of the woman you choose to carry your son even if it wasn't plan", Jadeen stiffened behind me.

"Yes, I knew how this baby was conceived, but I can't be mad. I just wish you both all the best and you Requilla, a safe delivery", she pulled me into her arms hugging me tightly and I hug her back just as tightly needing that motherly love for once.