Investigate At Your Own Risk Part 3

We then left the dorm and quietly head over to Sergeant Major's office.
Shawn and Aaron are our security guards at play. They are watching the scene to make sure no one is following or watching us.

"Alright, guys the ghost is clear we'll still keep a watch"Shawn and Aaron both whispered from the room key department which is not far from Major's office.

Whiles they are watching for us Meaghan and I and also John are going to invade Sergeant Major's office.

John punches in the code 6624 code activated green 🟢.

"Ok, girls we are in let's find everything we need and quickly get out. We don't want anyone seeing us doing out there."

Shawn whispers from the corridor " We have to make this snappy I think someone is coming. I see Angel and her boyfriend heading this way."

John interrupts "shit!! shit!!"

I interrupt  "I and Meaghan will check out the office go with Shawn and Aaron to check on Angel and Sammy to see what they are up to"

John sighs" Ok but take notes please and make it quick please!"

Meaghan replies " Alright go go!! We got this!! We'll call y'all when we are done"

-John left with Shawn and Aaron -

Meaghan and I went into the office and we look around everywhere. I check the draws and find files of Everyone but I only opened mine.

-Opened Taylor's file-

It says "the daughter of the late Sergeant Harper. She's here at the same military institute her dad was we have to watch out for her I don't need her in our business with what we got going on. We had to get rid of her dad for that same reason snooping in places he ain't suppose to."
Signs
Sergeant Keith Major

I sigh hard in anger " That son of a bitch!!"

Meaghan looks at me " Taylor I know u upset but we got to move quickly"

"I'm taking this file I need to dig deep into this. it's like 6 pages in here."

I put my file inside of my backpack.

Still searching for more stuff.

Meaghan opens the second draw and finds something
"Ok Taylor I believe I found the combination key to the bunker box it's 6236 and 6456 log it in your phone."

Taylor logs it in her phone" Ok got it."
We have two more things to check before we leave we have to check the painting and the bookcase.

I removed the painting off the wall and find.....

Meanwhile
John Aaron and Shawn follow Angel and Sammy they head to the car and just drive.. looks like they are heading over to the bunker... So they drive over to the bunker which is an hour from the school.

"Wonder why they going to the bunker so late though. That's strange" John said as he is driving and following Sammy's car.."

Shawn replies" They surely ain't up to no good I hope it's nothing bad"

John slowed down a bit and drove behind a car to not make it look suspicious to them.

Aaron shakes his head" Let's hope not"

Sammy and Angel driving and talking.

"Baby make sure no one is following us please," Angel said

"No one's following us.. let's just hurry up and get there" -Sammy

"Good cause this is not going to look good if someone sees us doing this."

John reached there in an hour. Angel and Sammy park their car in the back so no one sees it.
John parked his car in the bush just before arriving at the bunker so no one sees his car in the parking lot.
John Shawn and Aaron came out of the car and hide behind to see when Angel is coming out.
Angel and Sammy came out of their car and rush into the building.