Author Notes

Sharing my dreams with the world and making them a part of my reality is one of my many goals. The writer behind the story.
Kurston Ashley Wildgoose was born and raised in the Bahamas she is 24 years old and her birthday is October 9, 1997, Zodiac sign is Libra. She always loved books as a little girl, has a great photographic memory, and drive for inspirational books. She started reading in junior high school. Now up to this day, technology made it easier for her now read books online and keep them stored on her phone.
I, Miss Wildgoose will be showing the world my story. The story that came to me as a vision at night recurring. So I choose to write about it. I have so much more books coming up after this one. This is only the taste of me. There's plenty more to come. A lot more exciting books. I cannot stop reading Trapped on Call, every time I read it I get overly excited like wow I write this myself. I'm proud of myself. The woman that I'm becoming. I'm also a mother. And hopefully one day my son reads my book too when he gets a certain age course. The book is very age restricted but I promise you will love every second of it🥺. Feel free to leave comments and votes too. You can click those at the bottom of the screen once you pick which part you want to read. Any support is good. Tell me what you think. Share it also if you all don't mind. But this is my voice. This is what I love doing 🙏🏽🎉. Thanks and enjoy "Trapped on Call" it's an ongoing book series so I'll be posting every two or three days maximum.

 Thanks and enjoy "Trapped on Call" it's an ongoing book series so I'll be posting every two or three days maximum