No More Rain Part 2

Meghan was waiting for me then she pulls me to the mirror and smiles at my reflection... " Prepare to be dazzled!"

I laughed " ok let's see what you got"

Meaghan smiled" ok first imma blindfold you because I don't want you to see your hairstyle."

I agreed to it "Alright. "

Meghan blindfolded me and whatever she did took about an hour to get done...

One hour later.....

She unblind fold me and I was so shocked 😲 I couldn't speak.. she had my hair in this cute goddess bun with a bang to it and some hair accessories in it as well with edges.. this is so beautiful I knew I can count on bestie.

I looked at Meaghan and smile "Omg you did this!"

Meaghan replies " I'm taking that as you loved it. You know I got you girl Id make sure you're straight."
hugged Meaghanhug" Thank you bestie"

She hugged me back" no problem"

I got up out of the chair and sit on the bed in the Robe still and Meaghan sat on her bed

" What are we going to wear?"

Meaghan replied" I'm gonna wear a
tights and a blue cute top and my heels.

Meaghan then went into my closet " For you with this hairstyle I think you would look sexy in a nice pink flowy dress and these diamond pink heels."

Meaghan hand me the dress and the shoes.

I smiled "Girl we gone have fun tonight!"

Meaghan squealed " I know right"

2 hours later...

-Taylor's phone rings off-

I opened it -From Justin " Babe I'm on my way now"

I'm typing back...

" Ok babe see you soon"

-Knock knock-

Meaghan got up to answer it and it was Shawn " Hey baby girl y'all ready yet?"

Meghan kisses her boyfriend Shawn " Yes baby we are waiting on Justin."

Shawn looks at me" You look nice Justin will love it ."

Meaghan squeals at me and Shawn " I know right.. wait till he sees his woman.."

I roll my eyes and laugh "Ha ha"

My phone went off again. it's Justin "Hey babe I'm outside"

I looked at Meaghan " Justin is outside guys.. "

Shawn took our suitcases and carry them out to the car. Meghan's suitcase went into Shawn's car and mines went into my boyfriend Justin's car.

Justin got out of his car" Omg baby... You look...😍 .... Ooh we"

I smiled and laughed "Thank you, baby"

Meaghan smiles at us" I told you he will love it"

Justin responds to Meaghan " I love her even without all that on"

Meaghan smiles " I know that's right.. alright we'll meet at Al's Relaxed Bar "

Shawn and Meaghan went in the car together and I went in the car with Justin and we roll to Al's Relaxed Bar.

The drive is about an hour...

Justin plays the song 🎶Perfect by Johnny Gill and Ralph Tresvant🎶