Trapped

I let her in, of course, I had no choice. I wasn't ready to talk as yet but I know I have to. "What do you want!"

Meaghan walks over to the living room and sits on the couch."Taylor sit down please."

I didn't want to sit down but I was eager to hear what she has to say and not eager to hear what she has to say at the same time. So I sat down "Go ahead, say what you have to say"

Meaghan sighs"I'm sorry Taylor I didn't tell you what happened because I didn't think it mattered. Justin called me and told me what happened and said it was nothing and that Jeremih may say something to you."

I rolled my eyes and put my hands together"Meaghan what does that have to do with you lying to me!"

Meaghan responds"Please Taylor just listen!"

I looked at her disgusted and upset at the same time punching the couch pillow with my fingers"Continue"

Meaghan continues the story"Justin was scared of losing you and he told me that he didn't care or love that stripper, he was drunk! So yes!! I did not tell my best friend that because I know how much she loves Justin and he made a mistake! A one-time mistake."

I got up and went to the kitchen for some more water"I trusted you and you kept this from me."

Meaghan follow me to the kitchen" I'm sorry Taylor, all I'm asking is for your forgiveness. I have something else to tell you but I'll wait until you are ready."

As angry as I am at Meaghan for not telling me what happened back in 11th grade I couldn't hold that against her. I wouldn't be a real friend If I did. So I forgive her and I was anxious to hear what else she has to say. I sigh in relief"So what else is going on?"

Meaghan sighs in relief"Remember that night we went to the club"

I sip on my water and opened my eyes wide" Yeah?! What about it?"

Meaghan take out the key and shows it to me"I got this from Angel Blouse this could be the key to the third and fourth door."

I sat on the kitchen table"Wow! So what do we do now.. ?"

Meaghan smiled"We are going to the school tonight, to go see what's inside"

I agreed with Meaghan. It's time to finish off what we started so we can get on with our lives and I can have the proper closure I need for my dad's passing. "Let's do it."

Meaghan grabs water out of the fridge and drinks a good amount"Ok we have to meet up somewhere.. we can't use my mom's place or your mom's place we will have to meet up at John's. All of us tonight at 8 then we'll head over to the school."

I grab a chocolate out of the freezer open it and take a bite"Let's do it!"

Meaghan looks at the chocolate"Ooh!, Can I have some?"

So I nodded yes and give her a piece of my chocolate.

Meaghan and I watch tv and talk for a couple of hours. Then she left to go home until tonight. Mom and Jimmy still haven't come back home as yet. That's odd. And Justin will be back here later today. I decided to cook myself some lunch. I am making seafood fettuccine and will be drinking Kool-aid with it. After cooking my food I plated it and carry it up to my room and turn on the tv and eat and drink.

-Phone went off-

A text From Justin: Hey baby just checking on you I will be there by 5:30 at the latest est.

I texted him back: Ok Baby

Meanwhile at Cool Cuts Barbershop 💈,

Justin and his dad are laughing while sitting down watching the football games on tv. A customer came in for a haircut and Justin cut the person's hair and made 100$.