𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚅𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚘𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙿𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚌 𝙷𝚞𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

Viral

𝐎𝐟 𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬, 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚

Viral

𝐀 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

My eyes are glued to the screen. I can't seem to look away. It's looped about five times or more throughout the video, and I watch it again and again and again.

I can't stop.

My only movement is the slight tremble in my hand.

I'm frozen.

Let it go and all that.

Except I can't let it go, I just keep on watching, eyes wide and unblinking, lips set and unmoving.

The title of the video is, 'Paris Andrist's mad dash. Is it a case of cold feet?'. It shows my panic attack and me rushing out of the building. It's amateur footage from a random Lucas Bryant fan, but it still caught everything.

Even the tears.

The comments are full of theories and thoughts on why or what happened. No one seems concerned about me though.

Of course, it's just like she said.

"No one cares. Why should they? All they want is something to talk about. And you, Andy, are a very interesting topic to discuss."

I continue to scroll through the comments.

Who does she think she is?

Why would she embarrass Lucas Bryant like that?

Is she crazy?

I would literally die to be on that stage with him.

Maybe she's mental.

Her face is kinda funny, ngl lol.

Hahaha.

I'm copying this to everyone I know.

My friend sent this vid to me. So glad she did. #epic

This weirdo got over a million views for being a terrible person. What in the world lol.