47. (M)

▶ Haunted ~ Beyonce

⚠️

Jungkook's parents left the next day noon, after a hearty breakfast courtesy of Seokjin. They enjoyed his silly jokes and learning how he managed his restaurant. 

Jungkook met Ray at the airport, but Taehyung had a shoot so he couldn't make it.

"You keep that boy close to you, yes Kook? He's a really sweet person!" Hana said, ruffling her son's hair.

Jungkook smiled, hugging her tight.

"I will, Mum. And I'll tell you about the US thing soon okay? I promise. You take care of yourself, hm? And dad too, even if you know he doesn't like it."

"Aish, that man... but he's a nice man, just not for me."

"I know. Bye mum, bye Ray!"

"Get a haircut Kook, you're gonna get a squint eye otherwise!" Ray chuckled as he gave him a hug and patted his hair gently, before they went inside the airport.

Ji Hyun lingered outside.

"Jungkookie... Tell Taehyung sorry if I somehow offended him. I didn't know about his parents."

"It's alright Papa, not your fault. I should have told you before. And don't worry about me okay? Your big boy Kook can take care of himself!"

"Of course..." Ji Hyun chuckled. "Just, be careful. Eat well. And tell me when you decide on the US thing, you have to meet me before you go."

"Of course Papa, I wouldn't dream of going without seeing you! If you need anything, just give me a call okay?"

Ji Hyun embraced his son before departing.

Jungkook then headed to his University.

Now that the Jeju trip was just two days away, he had a spring to his step. He also had only one submission to complete tomorrow and then he'd have a lovely three day break before he would have to study for his exams and the course started.

He couldn't wait for the trip!

After all, he had planned something and hoped Taehyung would love it.

*****

Taehyung was anxious.

He paced about, trying to convince himself that his nerves were completely valid, since it would be the first time he'd do anything physical with a guy.

He knew most of the terms now, had read up on the process. He was clean, he'd got himself checked and it's not like he even had multiple partners.

How different can it be? 

Still, the thought of doing it, gave him jitters and butterflies.

He really did want it, he knew that much. It would be amazing with Jungkook anyway.

He sighed, sitting down on the ottoman. He just wanted to be prepared.

They were leaving for their trip in the morning and he was just halfway through the packing.

The bottle of lube and the box of condoms stared at him from his bed.