63.

▶ Birthday ~ Katy Perry

The clock struck midnight and a knock sounded at their room door, interrupting their heavy makeout session. Taehyung pushed away a shirtless Jungkook quickly, fixing his own shirt, hair and crotch.

Jungkook threw on his tee and checked the peephole before opening the door. He thanked the room service staff for the cake. It was a pretty small cake but lit with cute candles.

Taehyung's face shined and eyes grew wide sparkling with joy.

"Aww, you're so sweet!"

"Happy Birthday my love! I'm so glad you were born."

Jungkook pressed a chaste kiss to his lips and Tae blushed

Jungkook pressed a chaste kiss to his lips and Tae blushed. There was another knock and Jungkook opened the door to find his Hyungs standing there.

"Happy Birthdayyyyy TaeTae!" Jin cheered, running to Taehyung and hugging him tightly. "Aw you cutie, you're blushing!"

Namjoon was carrying a pretty wrapped gift box. Taehyung's eyes widened.

"Happy Birthday Taehyungie!" Namjoon's dimpled grin made an appearance. He hugged the model before handing the gift to him.

"Hyung! You didn't have to! But thank you so much, I feel so special!" Tae said as warmth flooded through him. He put the box on the bed.

"Of course we did TaeTae, you're family now. We always spoil each other with birthday gifts in our family okie?" Jin smiled brightly.

Taehyung hugged him tight, tears welling up immediately.

"I love you Hyung. Seriously. Thank you!"

"Let's cut the cake now! Wait, I gotta videocall the others, they all insisted to be here to wish you!"

Taehyung's phone was already going off with multiple notifications. It felt like it would explode with all the vibrations.

Seokjin set up his phone on the coffee table. Kiara, Hoseok, Jisoo, Bright, Wooshik, Jimin, Soobin, Yeonjun and even Jennie joined the call. Jimin and Jungkook's parents too.

Taehyung was emotional. Tears streamed down his face as Seokjin counted down and they started singing for him in sync.

Taehyung blew the candles, wishing with his whole heart that these people always remained happy and safe. He sent that wish to Yoongi. If he was watching, he would make it come true.

He cut the cake and fed it to the three. It was delicious and he put the leftovers in the small fridge.

"Thank you so much all of you! I wish you could be here with me. I miss you all," Taehyung said into the screen, wiping his moist eyes.

They took turns wishing him. Jungkook's parents were very happy to see Tae glowing. They said he should visit Busan before he leaves for Paris. Jungkook made a mental note to ask Taehyung later.