58.

▶ Endlessly ~ The Cab

⚠️

The next day dawned beautifully, with the two lovers waking up cuddled with each other. They passed out after multiple rounds - christening every surface of their home.

"You look like the fluffiest bear in the mornings," Jungkook smiled, caressing the model's face. "I'm so glad I get to see you beside me."

"Good morning to you too, bun!"

Taehyung kissed him but Jungkook pulled back immediately.

"Morning breath!"

"Don't care, can't wait to kiss you!"

They spent the next half hour lazily making out. The golden winter sun streamed in, it was quite late but neither made a move to leave the warmth of the bed and each other's arms.

"Babe," Jungkook mumbled. "Do you not have work?"

"Mm, of course I do, but I'd rather be here," Tae whispered huskily, palming Jungkook's cock.

"I'm sore my baby, please don't arouse me again," he smiled.

"Now you know how it feels when you go all rough on me," Tae teased.

"Yeah, but I won't be doing this again any time soon, I love you under me too much."

Taehyung hummed, hugging the raven tight. He sighed into his chest, feeling safe and comforted.

"I don't wanna go anywhere today. I wish I could spend all day in bed with you."

"That sounds tempting especially with the snow outside. But sadly, you have work and I have classes."

Tae groaned, rubbing his eyes cutely. It made the ravenette want to coo and gush and kiss him repeatedly.

"Hey bear, can we go ice skating in the evening if you're free?"

Tae's eyes opened wide.

"Sure! Oh, I would love that!" he said excitedly.

"You're confident about it?"

"I can't rollerblade Kook but I have always loved to ice skate. I watched figure skating a lot as a kid. Yuzuru Hanyu was my literal role model!"

"Really?!"

"Yes! Oh, you're into anime right? Have you watched Yuri on Ice? The lead character is based on Yuzuru!"

"No but now we definitely have to watch that together!"

"Mm, I would really like that!" Tae grinned.

Soon they were both up and dressed, heading to their respective work places, stealing several kisses on the way out. Jungkook slammed Tae against the elevator wall and they lost themselves in a smoking hot makeout till they reached the ground floor.

"Have a nice day baby!" Jungkook kissed Tae's forehead.

"You too love, see you later! Can't wait for our date!"

He was all bundled up, the freezing air nipping at his neck.

Taehyung offered to drive him but they were going opposite directions so Jungkook declined.

The day passed fairly quickly and without too much hassle. Jungkook called in sick to Minho but was happy to know that there weren't any patients today, so he basically had the evening free. Perfect!

He decided to surprise Tae at work. He dropped off his bike at home and took a cab so that they could go to their date in Tae's car itself. He brought some pretty flowers, just to see the smile on Tae's face.