46.

▶ Why Don't You Stay ~ Jeff Satur

"Chim? Yoongi!" Jungkook called, waving at the couple who entered the same restaurant they were eating at.

"Jungkookie!" Jimin grinned as they walked towards the family of four. "Fancy seeing you here, after you so rudely declined our double date invite!"

He stopped short, seeing Jungkook's parents. He smiled widely at Hana.

"Ms. Hana, how have you been!" He gushed, hugging the lady immediately. Hana laughed.

"Ah my little mochi, I've been good! You forgot about me or what? I haven't got even a text from you in so long! But no matter, I can see why ..." she teased, nudging the silver haired guy.

Jimin went red instantly, especially when Yoongi placed a kiss to the side of his head.

Jungkook made introductions for Yoongi. Hana's eyes widened. She was really confused at how her rebel son had managed to get into Seoul's rich and famous circle.

"Pleasure to make your acquaintance, Mr. Min," Ji Hyun said, shaking Yoongi's hand.

"Please, just Yoongi, Abeo-nim. Mr. Min is my father," Yoongi chuckled dryly.

"Will you be joining us then, Jiminie?" Hana asked.

"Actually, since Jungkook didn't tell us you were coming and just bailed on the double date, we invited Namjoon and Seokjin who should be reaching any minute now..." Jimin grinned sheepishly.

"Namjoon-ah is coming? Oh wow, this is a family reunion!" Hana said happily.

She called the waiter and asked him to put together the two tables besides their own.

"You have a reservation?" he asked haughtily.

Yoongi took matters into his own hands and soon enough, the two tables were set up quicker than you could say Yoongi.

Jimin slid in the seat beside Taehyung, nudging him playfully.

"Meeting the parents already, huh? You guys are moving fast!" he whispered, a teasing glint in his eye.

"It was a surprise visit. Even Jungkook had no idea they were visiting today. It's all very sudden for me too," Taehyung said softly.

"I'm guessing it's going well! Dinner and all, hm? And Ms. Hana is a lovely woman, you don't even have to worry."

"Yeah, I can see that," he smiled. "I'm so lucky I found Jungkook."

"Aw TaeTae, you deserve each other," Jimin smiled, squeezing Taehyung's hand.

They turned their attention back to the other's. Yoongi talked fishing with Ji Hyun, much to everyone's surprise. The quiet kitty had a lot of hidden layers. Jungkook was really in awe of Yoongi.

The conversation was cut with the arrival of the third couple.

"So sorry we're late, traffic was horrible and my baby here couldn't decide what to wear and.... Auntie Hana?!!" Namjoon abruptly cut off his apology, seeing his aunt there, his eyes comically wide.

"Oh my handsome baby boy!" Hana squealed, standing up and running towards her favourite nephew. He returned her hug, a little dazed.

"And uncle you're here too!" he said, stunned and then bowed.

"Was this a surprise only to me or...?" he asked, settling in the chair, bewildered.

Seokjin bowed to the elders and sat beside Jimin, opposite Namjoon. Taehyung explained everything and then they ordered the food.