57. (M)

Call Me By Your Name ~ Lil Nas X

⚠️

Jimin screamed.

"Are you serious Kook?!"

Jungkook smiled and nodded. Jimin launched himself into his arms, squealing in joy.

"I'm so happy for you! Oh my god, when did this happen? Did he ask you?!"

"Just yesterday. As soon as we got back home from airport."

Jungkook told his best friend everything, who was a laughing mess by the end of it.

Jimin dropped by to give some of the shopping which he had mistakenly taken with him. He got curious seeing the suitcase and boxes So of course, he asked.

"That dumbfuck! Seriously he is so bad at expressing his feelings!" Jimin laughed.

"I know! I threw the kitchen rag at him in frustration. Ugh, you have no idea how happy I am Chim! It's..... just wow. I told my mom last night and she was so supportive too."

"I know, I understand. I would return the favor by helping you move but you're not moving very far sooo...." Jimin teased.

Jungkook playfully hit his shoulder.

"Dick. I was gonna meet you and tell you today but you came here instead. I'm glad you did."

Jimin hugged him once again.

"I'm so happy to see you like this Kook. Growing, learning and making a life for yourself. You both are perfect together, you and TaeTae. Take care of each other okay? Even if you argue or something doesn't sit right, talk it out. Don't lose him because of something silly as ego."

Jungkook nodded, comforted by the hug. He kissed the top of Jimin's head. He loved the little mochi more than he could put into words. Jimin was always full of positivity.

In his four years of being in Seoul, he had never once seen Jimin complain, sulk or hold a grudge. He was a free spirit. He always thought of Jimin as a fairy - mischievous, light hearted and adorable.

Jungkook was so lucky to have found him in this big city when he was new and alone. And Jimin had stuck around through everything - all his success and failures, his crushes and phases.

A friendship like this lasts for a lifetime.

"If you need space - I know how much you need your alone time don't even deny - you can come stay at mine yeah?"

Jungkook snickered.

"You know me too well. But I think I won't be running away anymore when things get hard."

Jimin pulled away from the hug and gave him his signature eye smile.

"I'm so proud of you, my Kook. Tae makes you better and I am so happy you have him, just like I have my Yoongi Hyung."

"You're literally six months apart, why the Hyung?"

"He likes it. I like it too," Jimin shrugged. "We were talking last night how much the trip brought us closer. You know he got so emotional when he remembered Tae's speech again! Yoongi is really affected by it."

"Yeah, Yoongs always admired Tae a lot since the start." Jungkook smiled.

They both sat on the couch, lost in their thoughts, silent for a while.

"You know Kook, we should have all met Tae sooner. Yoongi should have introduced us to him earlier."

"Nah, you know that the universe never has the wrong timing Chim. What's meant to will always happen when it is supposed to."